Non-Compliant Faction Focus Next Week

Valerian

Announced on Twitter by the Warhammer Official account.  Next week, the SW, BA, DA, etc.  will get a Faction Focus.  It’s not yet clear whether they’ll get separate ones, or a combined one, but either way there will be *something*.

I'm glad non compliant chapters are getting a preview but it is kind of weird they backtracked on this, makes me wonder what else has changed since they said all chapters would be using one detachment and the same army rule so what's really left to preview? Unless all that changed and we are all getting a detachment of our own in  the index.

Here's the link to the tweet in question 

Edited by redmapa

17 hours ago, redmapa said:

since they said all chapters would be using one detachment

That’s the opposite of what they said.  We’ve known for a month that each non-compliant Chapter would get its own unique Detachment, in addition to the generic Gladius Strike Force. 

15 hours ago, Wolf Guard Dan said:

It would make sense to give the non-compliant chapters a faction focus to increase excitement. Dark eldar are next and I think the only other faction still due is GSC. They would have 3 days to do each of BA, DA, SW. Combined would also allow BT. 

And death watch. Makes a lot to cover.

Maybe one chapter could only have one paragraph in that day's preview, since there will be 5 factions in one day. 

We wish we could see more infomation, like detachment rules or one full datasheet. If some chapter receive a one sentece preview like "DW weapon spotlight: heavy thunder hammer" that would be super awkward. 

I'm expecting Thursday to be our day for the consolidated non-compliant faction focus.  Hopefully we get something tasty to chew on.

Yep Thursday 99% cause imperial agents are today and Titans on Friday. I hope we get a glimpse at our detachment cause making it a combined focus for SW,BA,DA,Deathwatch and templars probably means that everybody will get a small reveal (one enhancement for one army, one detachment for another etc).

Now 100% confirmed tomorrow. 

I'm hoping they diverge a bit like tgey did for imperial agents and really delve into how this will work and show off everyone's Detachment. Units are nice but without points its less interesting than detachments. 

It looks like we will see BA, DA, SW, BT and DW, as they said 5 divergent chapters.