Hello!

Hi! 

I started "playing" 40k back in 2007-2010. I say "playing" but honestly it was just me and like one squad of space marines that I managed to get really cheap, I couldn't afford more miniatures or books so I could only "join" some bigger fights back at school as a team member of a team. I did play A LOT of Dawn of War 1. Due to the lack of money to get more stuff or even the books/rules I dropped the game but always enjoyed the lore/art

Fast forward to 2020, I have a job and made the impulse to get back to 40k and got Indomitus. I tried to make some friends play, but due to some problems it was an awful match and none of the liked the game (they are more into DnD/fantasy settings tbs). I thought that was the end of my 40k gaming but an old friend of mine got back as well a couple of months ago and I managed to finally play some 9th edition matches. 

Now that the 10th edition is around the corner, I really want to get more into the game/settings and finally enjoy 40k like how I would have love to back when I was a boy.

On 5/28/2023 at 7:40 PM, deathless31491 said:

Welcome! Are you playing marines again or another army? It's an exciting time to be coming back. 

I honestly have a little of everything. Of course I have some marines because every game pack have them, but I have been playing with my necrons lately. 

Still, I always wanted to play Imperial Guard, so now that we are on a new edition Im going to debute them and main that army through this edition