Blood and Skulls Industry closing their shop soon

The bitz seller blood and skulls industry will close their shop soon (they make mainly tank treads and turrets for 30k/ 40k, but also, you know skulls to mount on models).

Never bought from them, but their bitz look pretty cool. They are on ebay. Best grab their stuff now, while stocks last.

There is , in theory, the possibility though, that another company might buy their designs. 

Here is the link to their statement:

https://www.facebook.com/bloodandskullsindustry/posts/pfbid02gMRvvf6kVAv9Yak8RXto12u3TgnzyoJGCNCgL6V8kych64QxX7HwpBk9c4DhTMfYl

Edited by DaBoiKyknos

I've bought a few different things over the years and they are excellent example of both quality and service. If you've ever considered buying parts from them I'd do it now. I might have to move up plans to get some sponsons.

Damn. Well I had to order the wrap around treads for the Land Raider. Always wanted them, but I guess forced my hand. I ordered the Dread Legs in the past, great cast and service. Sad to see them go. I hope someone picks up their designs.

That’s a shame. Was tempted to buy some tracks and then I was immediately reminded by the price why I never bought them in the past. Just can’t justify half the price I paid for my Spartan to get cooler-looking tracks

Still, sad to see ‘em go.