Ork looted vehicles coming back?

Inquisitor_Lensoven

Almost every GW videogame Ive seen has used quite some artistic license and focus on past/existing elements rather than foresight. ( in fact even in higher profile games designs of elements were based on unupdated models rather than the updated ones that arrived only months later.)

GW doesnt even properly communicate between their own departments.. dont expect them to coordinate that intensely with other companies.

Id say speed freaks specifically being indicative of looted vehicles appearing again is nihil.. however, it doesnt mean it wont happen, they are recently very actively looking in their past, as well as the fluffy thing for factions and Im pretty sure the idea has been brought up, toyed around with etc.

Yeah , we're well aware of GW's track record :confused: It's just wishful thinking is all,  Thanks for the pic @torcathmk2 -That was a sweet conversion though (and rather easy too) mine is very similar.  I guess in friendly games that counts as a Battlewagon 

++EDIT++ great..it got moved to the Ork Forum, now no one's going to look at this... :facepalm: except the 3 or so people that visit here...  

Edited by Mumeishi

It got moved cause it's not really a news, rumor, or announcement.

On topic, I wouldn't expect it. Hell, I'd actively bet against it. As TheMawr said, I think it's just artistic license combined with appealing to GW's past. May we get non-matched play rules for Looted Wagons at some point, in a White Dwarf or something? Maybe, they've done it a few times in the last decade.

I was happy to see the looted wagon in the game but I agree that it's sadly unlikely to make a comeback into the Ork armoury in any real capacity. It's a shame because I think the idea of a flexible looted tank vehicle is fantastic and the idea inspired me in the past. I'd love to see a thriving looted wagon thread in this forum. In fact, I'm gonna do that.

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

7 hours ago, toaae said:

It got moved cause it's not really a news, rumor, or announcement.

On topic, I wouldn't expect it. Hell, I'd actively bet against it. As TheMawr said, I think it's just artistic license combined with appealing to GW's past. May we get non-matched play rules for Looted Wagons at some point, in a White Dwarf or something? Maybe, they've done it a few times in the last decade.

News- looted wagon in speed freaks

rumor- looted wagon is coming back

its literally 2/3 of those things…

On 5/30/2023 at 9:55 PM, Warmaster1988 said:

Kodex Orks from 1998 had also rules for looted Tanks and I can remeber the book had two exemplars shown.

Not to mention the VDR rules available at that time. You could make some truly Orky and killy vehicles back then. My buddy made a vehicle with close combat weapons that had a transport capacity and could tunnel (deep strike) to the table.