Brothers, I am new here!

Hello from Arizona!

I'm recently new to 40k, but have jumped in with both feet & love it! Looking forward to learn as much as I can & get an army together. 

Also, if anyone knows of any 40k themed workout clothes, sharing where I can get it would be much appreciated. Nothing says "I'm here to lift" like a shirt that says Training to purge heretics, or Reps for the Emperor!

Thank you for letting me join!

Welcome. :smile: What army are you looking at starting?

23 hours ago, Echo47 said:

Also, if anyone knows of any 40k themed workout clothes, sharing where I can get it would be much appreciated

I'm afraid I've not heard of anything like that. I know that some licenced clothing is available via Merchoid and Warhammer Merchanise, but I've not seen anything along the lines of what you're looking for.

On 6/1/2023 at 10:30 AM, Echo47 said:

Also, if anyone knows of any 40k themed workout clothes, sharing where I can get it would be much appreciated. Nothing says "I'm here to lift" like a shirt that says Training to purge heretics, or Reps for the Emperor!

Just came across this B&C post. 

They have t-shirts as an option within each listing among other clothes.  They're 100% polyester, making for a good light and breathable workout shirt.  No workout puns, but you'll look pretty badass in the squat rack dressed as a transhuman monster. 

Credit to @Grotsmasha

Welcome to The B&C @Echo47 always good to see another AZ Gamer here. Where about are you in AZ, and which store is your local hangout?