Stories not in print (HH)

Hello fellow people

Do any of you have or know the ful list of stories that are only available via ebooks and not in print (at least regular prints).

If you also know of 40K would be gold but for now I wanted to have a full list of short stories+novellas not collected in normal paperback sformat.

Per example Unburdened , there was a small special edition I think but not in regular paperback.

Thank you all

On 6/9/2023 at 12:54 PM, chevalierdulys said:

Hello fellow people

Do any of you have or know the ful list of stories that are only available via ebooks and not in print (at least regular prints).

If you also know of 40K would be gold but for now I wanted to have a full list of short stories+novellas not collected in normal paperback sformat.

Per example Unburdened , there was a small special edition I think but not in regular paperback.

Thank you all

Looks like BBCode, and with it the ability to create tables, has gone away, so I'll have to post as a semicolon delimited list instead. It doesn't look nice, but you should be able to paste it into any spreadsheet and get a better looking table.

Stories that have yet to be available in print:

Title;Author;Type;Series;Published;Books
Restorer;Chris Wraight;Short story;;2017;
Abyssal;David Annandale;Short story;;2018;
Last Council, The;L J Goulding;Short story;;2018;
Old Wounds, New Scars;Graham McNeill;Short story;;2018;
Prologue To Nikaea;David Annandale;Short story;;2018;
Two Metaphysical Blades;Chris Wraight;Short story;;2018;
Ghost of Nuceria;Ian St Martin;Short story;Primarchs;2019;
Illyrium;Darius Hinks;Short story;Primarchs;2019;
Morningstar;Graham McNeill;Short story;Primarchs;2019;
Revelation of the Word, The;David Annandale;Short story;;2019;
Lightning Hall, The;Graham McNeill;Short story;;2020;
Eater of Dreams;Marc Collins;Short story;;2021;
Fields of Abundance, The;David Annandale;Short story;;2022;
Shel'tain Affair, The;Jude Reid;Short story;;2022;
Primacy;Marc Collins;Short story;;2023;

Not collected in normal paperback is a tad harder to answer. These are the stories that have been printed in only one book. That's a fair approximation, though a book like The Unburdened (and The Honoured), falls through the cracks as it has a hardback and a trade paperback release but no mass market paperback.

Title;Author;Type;Series;Published;Books
Blackshields: The False War;Josh Reynolds;Short story;;2017;Blackshields: The False War (Audio CD, 2017)
Konrad Curze: A Lesson in Darkness;Ian St Martin;Short story;Primarchs;2017;Lords of Terra, The (Audio CD, 2018)
Malcador: First Lord of the Imperium;L J Goulding;Short story;Primarchs;2017;Lords of Terra, The (Audio CD, 2018)
Perturabo: Stone and Iron;Robbie MacNiven;Short story;Primarchs;2017;Lords of Terra, The (Audio CD, 2018)
Blackshields: The Red Fief;Josh Reynolds;Short story;;2018;Blackshields: The Red Fief (Audio CD, 2018)
Dreadwing;David Guymer;Novella;;2018;Dreadwing (Paperback, 2018)
Hubris of Monarchia;Andy Smillie;Short story;;2018;Hubris of Monarchia (Audio CD, 2018)
Rose Watered with Blood, A;Aaron Dembski-Bowden;Short story;;2018;Rose Watered With Blood & Other Stories, A (Hardback, 2019)
Spear of Ultramar;David Annandale;Novella;;2018;Spear of Ultramar (Paperback, 2018)
Blackshields: The Broken Chain;Josh Reynolds;Short story;;2019;Blackshields: The Broken Chain (Audio CD, 2019)
Bringer of Sorrow;Aaron Dembski-Bowden;Short story;;2019;Black Library Celebration 2020 (Paperback, 2020)
Lantern's Light;James Swallow;Short story;Primarchs;2019;Heirs of the Emperor (Hardback, 2022)
Nightfane;Nick Kyme;Short story;;2019;Nightfane (Audio CD, 2019)
Visions of Darkness;John French;Short story;;2019;White Dwarf 2019.05 (Magazine, 2019)
Serpent's Dance, The;Mike Brooks;Short story;;2020;Black Library Celebration 2022 (Paperback, 2022)
Amor Fati;Michael Haspil;Short story;;2021;Black Library Celebration 2023 (Paperback, 2023)

• 1 month later...

If you scroll down to the bottom here, that should be the list you're looking for. Some of them, like the novellas, are in print, but not part of the full numbered novels or some such. There are also three stories, as I note in there, that are printed in Lupercal's War, but as this was framed as something of an introductory book, and collected a lot of existing stories, I left them in the list for now.

Edited by Tymell