Possible to sort by most reactions?

I don't know how wanted such a thing would be or how simple to implement, but the recent Faction Focus and Index threads for 10th made me wonder.

I have only a passing interest in playing 10th, but I'm interested in the state of the game, and there are a few threads like the Faction Focus Death Guard which is 16 pages long, as opposed to the FF Grey Knights which is only 3 pages long. That implies to me that there is something in the DG thread that has lead to a debate, or controversy or something that might make interesting reading and that might manifest itself as a well liked (or otherwise) post, so I could read the highlights as it were before deciding whether or not to join in.

Edit - As if to magically reinforce my point there is this post on the Dark Angels Index thread that has had several reactions because it presumably refers to something on the Death Guard thread. 

I don't get the reference because I have no real interest in reading the Death Guard thread, but have a passing interest in the Dark Angels thread so I'd like to go the DG thread to find the post that relates to Lord Marshals post.  I hope I'm making myself understood without sounding like some entitled internet user that wants all the answers without doing any of the work. I do read long threads, but there is a lot of content on here and it's impossible to read, follow and contribute to it all. 

2 hours ago, Lord Marshal said:

Somebody might want to, uhhh, check in on the Death Guard players.

Edited by Valkyrion

The only way I've found to do that [so far] is to go to the Leaderboard, set it for Today (or whatever time period you prefer), then look at the Popular Content section (right below the top, so not much scrolling).

I'm still looking for other options, but I haven't found anything that comes close to what you're describing.