space wolves new points

yan

10th’s design isn’t great. I wish this was the pandemic edition and ninth was happening now. They’ve taken the design philosophy that units should pay for their perceived sins from previous editions and anything that was bad before is going to be good. Internal and external balance looks bad. I’m sure people’s opinions on that will vary. My Craftworld playing friend is excited.

TWC are probably fine but units that are similarly costed have thunder hammer access. Just saying. 

TWC are probably fine but units that are similarly costed have thunder hammer access. Just saying. 

They are paying a lot for that T6 and 4 wounds. But I don't think it will mean much based on the datasheets I have seen. 

11 minutes ago, Lionsbane said:

They are paying a lot for that T6 and 4 wounds. But I don't think it will mean much based on the datasheets I have seen. 

For sure. I’m looking at GSC aberrants at the same cost that have the equivalent of last edition hammers. TWC have more attacks that can spike at 2 damage. They’ve got 3 wounds deep strike and FNP whereas TWC have more movement and shields so maybe a wash in those regards. I’m happy for aberrants.

For some background I’m not picking GSC out of thin air. I have 1k of GSC I built for Adepticon Teams 2020 that got cancelled.