Looking for Someone to Bounce Ideas Off of For My AU Fanfic

WolfLogic

Hello everyone, I'm WolfLogic and I've been posting my fic on this site and others since 2021. The thread here is called 40k Alternate Timeline as I didn't have an official title for it yet when I first posted the idea. Since then I got a bit of inspiration and decided to call it "Dreams Fall Apart"

The summary I've come up with for the story is as follows:

Millennia ago the Emperor completed the Webway Project and initiated a new crusade to conquer it. Driven to the brink of extinction, the Eldar made a pact with the Chaos Gods and were able to drive the Imperium out of the Webway. Now having to hold off countless incursions by the Chaos Eldar the Imperium is spread thin and only time will tell if humanity can survive the onslaught.

While the project started off small and with a specific idea in mind, it has since become much larger than I originally anticipated as I have a great time building up the world I've created and adding details and hopefully some nuance. That being said, I like to stay consistent and have things make sense, so a year or so ago I DMed one of my readers and asked if I could bounce ideas off of them. They accepted and the rest is history. Unfortunately, that person is taking a hiatus from the site to work on their own writing and won't be around to give me feedback and beta my work. So I'm looking for either a temporary replacement or if willing, a permanent addition to my little cabal. 

Please either respond here or DM me if you're interested. 

Thanks, have a great day everyone!

Here's a link to the story if you don't want to try and find it Dreams Fall Apart