2K Inquisition Stormtrooper list

Ugh, the new app is terrible as far as sharing lists is concerned, so I guess I'll write it out manually. Comes out to 2k on the dot, 

Characters

Commissar x 3 (35pts each): Bolt Pistol, Power Weapon

Scion Command squad 1 (90pts): Command Rod, Meltagun, Plasmagun, Medic, Vox. Enhancement (Death Mask of Ollanius) 

Scion Command squad 2 (100pts): Command Rod, Meltagun, Plasmagun, Medic, Vox. Enhancement (Drill Commander) 

Scion Command squad 3 (95pts): Command Rod, Hot-shot Volley Gun, Plasmagun, Medic, Vox. Enhancement (Grand Strategist) Warlord

Primaris Psyker x 2 (60pts each): Force Weapon, Laspistol, Psychic Maelstrom

Regimental Enginseer (45pts): Archeotech pistol, Enginseer axe, Servo-arm

Battleline

Tempestus Scions 1 (120pts): Powerfist, 2x Meltaguns, 2x Plasmaguns

Tempestus Scions 2 (120pts): Powerfist, 2x Meltaguns, 2x Plasmaguns

Tempestus Scions 3 (120pts): Powerweapon, 2x Meltaguns, 2x Plasmaguns

Tempestus Scions 4 (120pts): Powerweapon, 2x Hot-shot Volley Gun, 2x Plasmaguns

Tempestus Scions 5 (120pts): Powerweapon, 2x Hot-shot Volley Gun, 2x Plasmaguns

Tempestus Scions 6 (120pts): Powerweapon, 2x Hot-shot Volley Gun, 2x Plasmaguns

Dedicated Transport

Taurox Prime (90pts): Armoured Tracks, Storm Bolter, Battle Cannon, Twin Autocannon

Taurox Prime (90pts): Armoured Tracks, Storm Bolter, Battle Cannon, Twin Autocannon

Other Datasheets

Valkeryie (200pts): Armoured Hull, 2x Heavy Bolter, 1x Hellstrike Missiles, 1x Lascannon

Allied units

Inquisitor x 2 (55pts each): Combi-weapon, Force Weapon, Psychic Shock Wave, Pysker

Vigilant Squad (105pts): Webber, Executioner Shotgun, 8x Combat Shotguns 

Voidsmen-At-Arms (40pts): Artificer shogun, 3x Lasgun, Rotor Cannon

Battle thoughts

Attaching Commissar to each Command squad- both command squad 1&2 attach to squads 1&2 and set up in Deep Strike. Command squad 3 stays with squad 6 in the backfield. An Inquisitor and Primaris Psyker attach to squads 3 and 4, ride in Tauroxs. Squad 5 rides in the final Taurox. Enginseer rides in the Valkyrie. Both the Vigilant squad and the Voidsmen just set up on the field.

A totally fluffy army of two Inquisitors, their personal retinues (commissars/psykers/Vigilants/Voidsmen) and a detachment of Inquisitorial stormtroopers. Will probably get rocked hard, but I'll put it on the table for fun here in a couple of weeks.

This looks really cool- I've gotta get a look at the Guard Index... With so much free stuff, I've been a bit overwhelmed.

What Ordo are you modelling? I know  there are no official keywords for it any more, and it doesn't make a difference on the table, but I'm curious about the army.

I have, I think, about 6 Inquisitors now with various warbands and weirdos. My Vigilant squad is a set of Palanite Enforcers and the Voidsmen will be for now a group of impressed Orlocks. Leading them will most likely be the Inquisitor Cartovolnus model and then a conversion of Kal Jerico, representing the Malleus and Hereticus respectively. Hereticus is my personal favorite Ordo, and I think they would be using their stormtroopers more than the others to put down rebellions and seditious conspiracies that don't require the full might of the Adepta Sororitas. 

There are plenty of options in the IG index, but I have a feeling that when the actual codex comes out the Militarum Tempestus will lose access to a lot of the toys they can bring at the moment, so I'm not going to run out and buy anything new right now. I've been building this army for three-ish years, using Solar Auxiliary models, and it is primarily based around 8th/9th Scions rules, so fairly limited in what I can take due to the restrictions in those codices. I think the only thing I might add to it is some more armour- maybe a Hellhammer or something big to provide some real punch and really show the power of the Inquisition. 

I was fortunate enough to get me hands on both Ashes of Faith and Soulshackle, so I've got the Inquisition's Henchmen and one unit of Arbites on deck. I like Arbites as back-up for Hereticus, but I'd need at least two more boxes... and I've got other KT's to catch up on.

I've got Karamazov, Kyria Draxus, Greyfax, one of the old Malleus Terminators, the metal female hereticus, the puritan with the plasma pistol, and Erasmus Cartovolnus.

I'm thinking Scions to maybe back-up my Ordo Xenos- their tech looks good enough for alien hunting. Once I get around to making the Ordo Xenos detachment rules, I want to have a radical path that allows an Inquisitor to include a unit of allied Xenos, and you around going to get away with that if you brought the Deathwatch with you.