=] Call to Arms: Imperium Stronghold [=

I will upload more and more detailed pics tomorrow but vow complete! I have had a VERY busy last 36 hours with the two Indomitus chaplaincy characters, and I didn’t have time to do the edge highlighting for their armor, but I’m still VERY happy with them. (I am also dead tired.)

IMG_5251.jpeg

IMG_5158.jpeg

IMG_5066.jpeg

IMG_5124.jpeg

Well I am cutting it damned close.  And not all are where I'd like them to be but as I am suffering major hobby burn out I am calling it done at this point.  And with a really bad photo for some reason to boot, I declare my full Imperium vow complete:

large.CalltoArmsImperiumAfter-Horrid.jpg.ea8f15f3d7d2c94db1d9240884329a1a.thumb.jpg.2f17a2398cebac0596a47351163c4ef2.jpg

Its a victory.  But a very bitter one.  I failed both my Xenos and Chaos vows, not ever really starting Chaos.  And I posted nearly half my Imperium stuff this month.  That complete with models not to where I'd like....

Still, I am going to have a break for a few days.  Need to get some new Wraithbone Spray before I can get back to my Nids now anyway.  Keep an eye out for my new Path of Penance vow to make up for my failures.

Good job everyone else. Looking forward to seeing some decent completions roll in.  I will attempt to get a less potato photo up at some point.

On 10/1/2023 at 12:25 PM, Jolemai said:

Vow Complete

(Battle ready) Thunderhawk Gunship complete

6/6 models complete

received_277080201945205.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

received_1364338204118644.jpeg

received_845875643671387.jpeg

Awesome work! 

23 hours ago, Warden-Paints said:

Well, I finished my vow and forgot to upload the pic. My bad. I know I finished, that will have to be enough. 

IMG_20231001_191834_edit_140492530459582.jpg

Love those yellow bolters and blanchitsu look! 

5 hours ago, SgtSharp said:

may I ask when the results will be toted up and announced?

If all goes to plan I will do the final tracking today and share the spreadsheet with Mods to get some more eyes on it. Then best case scenario I'll do the summary this weekend, but it's probably going to be next Saturday rather than this one.

• 3 weeks later...

Imperium Page topper.png

Call to Arms 2023 Imperium Stronghold Summary

First of all, thankyou to everyone who participated in our first ever Call to Arms, whether or not you completed your Vows, you have all made the event the success it has been. Should enough of you clamour for more we may very well have this event return annually.

Ok, so how did the Imperium Forums and Stronghold perform throughout the Event?

Adepta Sororitas - Participants vs. Completed: 1/3, Pledged: 131pts / Complete:  22pts / Secured: 22/131pts (16%)

Unfortunaetly the Sisters saw a poor return on their Vows with just one Participant completing the Vow, acoounting for 22pts.

Adeptus Astartes - Participants vs. Completed: 20/32, Pledged: 964pts / Complete:  582pts / Secured: 572/964pts (59%)

As the main Faction of the Imperium, the Astartes had the most Participants, most pledged points, and not coincidentally, the most completed models, painting almost as many models as the rest of the Stronghold combined. However, the Astartes were also the ONLY Forum to lose points due to an incomplete subsequent vow, additionally they also had the second lowest completion rate amongst their particpants within the Stronghold.

None the less, the Adeptus Astartes Forum have claimed the Champions of the Horde badge, and all Astartes Participants who Completed all of their Vows may add this badge to their Signature.

imperium champions astartes.png

Adeptus Mechanicus - Participants vs. Completed: 2/2, Pledged:  32pts / Complete: 32pts / Secured: 32/32pts (100%)

Although the AdMech had only two Participants, they were one of two Forums within the Stronghold who managed to Complete all of their pledged models and attain a 100% Completion rate, well done.

As such they have earned the Champions of the Call badge and all AdMech Participants may add this badge to their Signature.

imperium champions admech.png

Astra Militarum - Participants vs Completed: 2/4, Pledged: 282pts / Complete: 224pts / Secured: 224/282pts (79%)

Led by one super-contibutor, the Astra Militarum forum was the second highest performing Forum for the Imperium, managing to complete half as many models as the Astartes Forum from just two Participants.

Imperial Knights - Participants vs. Completed: 1/2, Pledged:  191pts / Complete: 162pts / Secured: 162/191pts (84%)

Although NO IMPERIAL KNIGHTS ( :tongue: ) were completed for the Forum, the efforts of a single Participant managed to secure a very large vow of 162pts, and the second highest completion rate of the Stronghold. Fantastic work. 

The Imperium of Mankind - Participants vs Completed: 3/3, Pledged: 134pts / Complete:  134pts / Secured: 134/134pts (100%)

The second of the Imperium Forums to attain a 100% Completion rate, The Imperium of Mankind forum also saw the completion of the Legio Atarus Warhound Titan, Persecutor Ignis.

Having attained the outstanding 100% Completion rate, The Imperium of Mankind Participants have earned the Champions of the Call badge and may display it in their Signatures.

imperium champions Agents.png

Age of Darkness Loyalists - Participants vs. Completed 0/1, Pledged:  25pts / Complete: 0pts / Secured: 0/25pts (0%)

The Age of Darkness Forums, both Loyal and Traitor, largely iqnored the Event, with just one Participant a piece. These Forums are a massive untapped resource of Participants, and should the Event run again, the Strongholds would do well to encourage more Participation from the denisens residing in the Age of Darkness. 

As with most Events, there are of course Badges for Individual Achievments within the Stronghold,

Starting with those who did not Complete their Vows, the Servitor Badge, these Participants are honour-bound to bear this Badge until years end.

servitor badge Imperium.png

@Brother Captain Arkley

@Castlerook

@Disruptor_fe404

@Elimelech

@Halandaar

@Iron Father Ferrum

@JayJapanB

@jkoczan42

@Large and Moving Torb

@MadGreek

@Majkhel

@Mandragola

@Mard

@our_baz

@Spazmolytic

@ThePenitentOne

@WAR

@Warden-Paints

For Completing 1-9pts within the Call to Arms, the Completed Badge,

completed imperium.png

@firestorm40k

@Raychu

For Completing 10-24pts within the Call to Arms, the Veteran Badge,

veteran badge Imperium.png

@Brother Carpenter

@Brother Christopher

@Cactus

@DrGlove

@FelipeFlops

@Karhedron

@Mike Zulu

@Rhavien

@ShortCircuit

@Tankus Wokus

@TheArtilleryman

@TheBloodSpitter

@time_of_flight

For Completing 25-44pts within the Call to Arms, the Sergeant Badge,

sergeant badge Imperium.png

@Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

@Forté

@Grotsmasha

@Galron

@librisrouge

@Jolemai

@Paladin777

For Completing 45-74pts within the Call to Arms, the Lieutenant Badge,

lieutenant badge Imperium.png

@DemonGSides

@Gederas

For Completing 75-99pts within the Call to Arms, the Master Badge,

master badge Imperium.png

@Bouargh

@Brother Argent

@Cleon

For Completing +100pts within the Call to Arms, the Regent of the Imperium Badge,

regent badge Imperium.png

@Lord_Ikka

@SgtSharp

Congratultions to @SgtSharp for Completing 214pts worth of models, which was the most points in the Imperium Stronghold, and claiming the title of Imperium Champion.

imperium champion.png

Congratulations to @librisrouge for Completing the Legio Atarus Warhound Titan, Persecutor Ignis, and to @Jolemai for completing a Thunderhaek Gunship and earning the Princepts badge.

princepts imperium.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.55f175572cef1800ab5928cdec91668b.jpeg

received_277080201945205.jpeg

The Moderators and Administratum were faced with the very difficult task of selecting three Artificers from each Stronghold, just three entries each from the many, many excellent models submitted within each Stronghold for the Call to Arms. These three Artificers will face off against one another in a Public Poll to claim the Stronghold Artifcer Badge, AND a physical prize. Next, the three Stronghold Artificer's from the Imperium, Chaos, and Xenos Strongholds will face off in one last Public Poll to claim the Master Artificer Badge.

Congratulations to @Brother Argent, @Brother Christopher, and @time_of_flight for their fantastic entries, earning themselves the Artificer Badge, and a shot at being the Call to Arms 2023 Master Artificer.

artificer badge imperium.png

Brother Argent's Terminator Captain

Spoiler

large.TerminatorCaptainAfter.jpg.1cb26e2e855d9439a6dc896134055cc6.jpg.dc48876d44391b6b6ff17f2e82308b87.jpg

Brother Christopher's Terminator Ancient

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.344c82e704f78b6dc3eb6971f60445c4.jpeg

time_of_flight's Ballistus Dreadnaught

Spoiler

20230828_155520.thumb.jpeg.a3a9bdfb04905f4b2821f842fc868ba8.jpeg

Please take a moment to look at all three polls and cast your votes,

IMPERIUM  |  CHAOS  |  XENOS

Now, you may have noticed the overall Stronghold participants, and points completed are missing, they will feature in one last Summary where the Strongholds results verses each other will be discussed, and prizes announced ans so on. Artificer Polls will be open for  a week or so, and then we'll talk Strongholds.

Edited by Grotsmasha

5 minutes ago, MadGreek said:

How do I put that badge in my sig? Its too big and I don't know how to adjust. I can't tell if the file is too big, or its too many lines deep?

On PC, alt-click and "copy" (ctrl+c) the image, then "paste" (ctrl+v) it into your sig, that's how I've been doing mine :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Spazmolytic said:

Yeah I know I'm a moron most of the time but I've not been able to get anything in the signature to work since the update. Tried the copy paste thing...nope, will keep plugging away though

There's something there that's been removed by an Admin and changed to a link, try removing everything from your Sig, saving it, and adding back one by one.

The amount of "bookkeeping" you, as organisers, had to go through must have been something. I think that I can feely say that all of us here in this forum appreciate this: thank you for this great event which was a great framework for people to focus on a very important part of the hobby, in an atmosphere of camaraderie and friendly competition. It was both fun and motivating to see other peoples' work, even though I failed to participate to a bigger degree. So here's a 'thank you' and 'congratulations' to all who contributed to this cool enterprise.

I also must note that you made my day. I sincerely did not expect to earn the Artificer badge. A funny aside: I've always felt that nomination/prize speeches in which someone acted all humble and surprised were phony, but here I am. I am truly amazed and honoured by your decision.