First go at a 10th List:

Tacitus

Yeah, I hadn't seen what you had posted about the Techmarine when I suggested adding one to fit in the last spot of the Land Raider. My mobile browser sometimes likes to play games where it doesn't refresh properly, so I hadn't seen the post and was just suggesting a lone operative to fit into the Raider, not at all in reference to this weird jank with Gman.

But the discussion had already moved there and I missed the boat on what I was trying to say.

In other words, I stumbled into a discussion on a topic without having the full information and put my foot in my mouth.

I made a mistake.

11 minutes ago, Lemondish said:

Yeah, I hadn't seen what you had posted about the Techmarine when I suggested adding one to fit in the last spot of the Land Raider. My mobile browser sometimes likes to play games where it doesn't refresh properly, so I hadn't seen the post and was just suggesting a lone operative to fit into the Raider, not at all in reference to this weird jank with Gman.

But the discussion had already moved there and I missed the boat on what I was trying to say.

In other words, I stumbled into a discussion on a topic without having the full information and put my foot in my mouth.

I made a mistake.

Don't worry about it.  Worse things have happened.  Plus I figured out I could do the new Lone Operative only Lieutenant cheaper - and found out I can do Phobos Libby + 10 Infiltrators to generate CP and a whole bunch of Can't Touch This.