Greetings, All!

Zyobot

Hi, everyone. Zyobot here; just wanted to introduce myself before diving in.

I've been spectating the goings-on of your site for a while, but have only recently signed up, now that real-life backlog is out of the way. Now that I'm a member, I look forward to participating, as well as connecting with the many new faces around here.

For now, it seems I have much to learn about actual gameplay and where to obtain all the mini-figures from, as I've been too busy/lazy to do much more than scour 40K wiki-sites and buy a few codices every now and then. Luckily, you seem to have resources on all things 40K here, so getting started on more practical applications of what I know shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks for reading, and as always: The Emperor Protects!

Welcome!  You come at a good time - with 10e, GW is pushing out the (vast) majority of the rules for the edition out for free.  And given that very few people have played the new rules yet (and those that have, haven't played much), everyone is pretty close the the baseline in knowing how everything interacts when it hits the table top - so lots of discussions and speculation to be had!

Any idea as to what armies you might play?  My recommendation is to go to those forums first, post about your army (pictures always welcome) and join the discussions there.