Index for Imperial Armour Knights

Dr_Ruminahui

There is a seperate index for the imperial armour (aka Forgeworld) knights now up and available for inclusion in an chaos knights army list.  Just in time for the new plastic cerastus that I'm told is coming.

They are here, at the bottom, just above the Combat Patrol rules and indexes: https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000-downloads/

Goonhammer has done a review of them (as well as the other, non-chaos options) which might be of interest and can be found here: https://www.goonhammer.com/the-goonhammer-review-the-10th-edition-imperial-armour-indexes/

Certainly, if I can think of how to chaosify them, I'd be interested in picking up one of the plastic kits to include in my own force.  No points yet (though it seems that the Goonhammer guys had them, as they allude to point costs in their article), which is often the real determinator.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

I agree - the lancer in particular looks really strong, so much so that I can see it being a straight upgrade from the Ravager.  If/when it is released in plastic I'm sure I'll pick it up if I can come up with a plan on how to chaosify it.

Lancer and Atrapos are the two I'm looking at for Imperial Knights- Lancer gives the nice Advance and Charge ability, and Atrapos is good for going up against other Knights, which look to be a pretty prevalent threat in the early meta. They're not quite as good for Chaos (Lancer is worse but Atrapos is close to the same), but still have useful abilities that will help out. 

Edited by Lord_Ikka