Coming back from reserve since 7th Edition

Greetings Bolter and Chainsword.

I haven't played since 7th edition. I played Tau in 6th and 7th edition. Those models need repair and repaint. I'm also getting into Space Marines for the first time with some Imperial Fists. WIP thread forthcoming. Hopefully 10th edition treats my armies well. And hopefully I can figure out why my avatars always corrupt on upload kek.

-Bilskirnir3124

Edited by Bilskirnir3124

12 hours ago, Dr_Ruminahui said:

Welcome!  I look forward to seeing your models when you post them.

Hope to be able to show some progress soon. However, I'm having issues with uploading images. It appears that, through some quark of image formatting, several of my images, both .png and .jpeg, upload corrupted. I may end up needing to hit tech support to figure out what's up, but I hope to be able to upload tonight. At least I got my avatar set.

On 6/26/2023 at 1:50 PM, WAR said:

How are you uploading?

Hey, sorry for the long wait on the reply. Life got busy.

I'm just attempting to use the attachment function on the bottom of the post box on the bottom of threads. I was having the same issue with trying to upload an avatar. Though I did eventually find a version that uploaded uncorrupted. Uploading a couple of pictures along with this post to provide an example. Something I noticed is that the files in the uploader are smaller than they are on my disk. The differences are as follows: 17.7kB, 20kB, and 20.1kB. If it helps any, I use Firefox on Arch Linux primarily. The pictures are coming from my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. The PNG formatting is native on my phone.

IMG_20230628_195745.png

IMG_20230628_195755.png

IMG_20230628_195800.png

Edited by Bilskirnir3124
grammar errors