Knight Archeron and Castigator in plastic

Oooh on the stream they just said they made the beltfeeds in such a way that you can pose the cannons how you want and still have the feed on there. That's a major improvement for those kits. 

Edited by matcap86

One of each and a Lancer, please. I'm sure these won't be cheap and I'll have to space out purchasing them over some time but I could see building the full trio being as a future project. 

15 minutes ago, matcap86 said:

Oooh on the stream they just said they made the beltfeeds in such a way that you can pose the cannons how you want and still have the feed on there. That's a major improvement for those kits. 

That's a good feature, really glad to hear it.

I'm assuming these will be £120-£135 - a bit more than the Questoris and Dominus classes, but within the "damn, that feels like good value" bracket they've been hitting for the HH Resin -> Plastic conversion.

Anyway, I want a Castigator and a Lancer for my Knight Household. Stat.

18 minutes ago, de Selby said:

Delighted to see the castigator, will be interested to see how poseable it is. Anticipating a wince-inducing price even in plastic though. This is a price-dependent purchase for me.

To be fair though the resin one is like £220-something, so the price will probably be significantly slashed all things considered AND be easier to work with as a kit.

We all knew these were coming, but its good they are dealt with :) 

Ive already got an Acheron so i probably wont buy these two, mostly i just want lots of lancers lol

1 hour ago, Valkyrion said:

The castigators shoulder pad looks like it's been photoshopped on

It likely is.

(You can see in the video that whoever was doing the glamour shots didn't notice that the right shoulder was slumped down about half of the time.)

CastigatorSlump.jpg

Edited by LSM

17 minutes ago, soviet1337 said:

All look great.

How do you add one of these to a HH marine army? Do you need the mechanicus book? 

Their rules are in Liber: Mechanicum, aye.

You can include a single Lord of War choice from any army.