There were also the Osirian Psybirds, which alongside the Megarachnids have the worst name in the Heresy lore...

They could be an interesting faction mind as they do psychicly take control of other races in combat, so the potential model range could be deep.

Well, let's be a bit optimistic: with this one shown for 32mm HH and also seen in previous army showcase of LI, I have no doubt that we get a box full of avus pretty quick after launch of LI, like the rhino box. This is btw, the only transport option we've seen so far for SA in LI (even in the leaked list).

Heresy Thursdays aren't just for LI they are also for HH 28mm.

That said since Legion Imperialis is delayed they probably also delayed any reveal articles for it and those holes have to be filled with something.

This article seems like such filler to me. If LI wasn't delayed it would probably not have gotten its own article and just quietly get mentioned in the Forgeworld preorder article

3 minutes ago, nilsh said:

That's good to know @DuskRaider, I've been thinking of ordering some weapons for my titans.

I snagged the Reaver and Warlord Graviton and Conversion Beamer weapons the week before. One of each just to try out. They have the Warhound bits as well but as we now know, plastic versions will be released some time soon. 

the FW weapons are interesting, I’ll give them that… but apart from the Mega Gatling Blasters and Mori Quake Cannons, I’m not sure any of them are really essential. The Beam weaponry has the potential to do some damage and Grav has some interesting effects and possible utility. Volkite seems good at shield stripping but apart from that I don’t think it’s amazing. 

On 8/10/2023 at 3:11 PM, BolterZorro said:

Well, let's be a bit optimistic: with this one shown for 32mm HH and also seen in previous army showcase of LI, I have no doubt that we get a box full of avus pretty quick after launch of LI, like the rhino box. This is btw, the only transport option we've seen so far for SA in LI (even in the leaked list).

Practically certain since the Arvus already has models at that scale through Aeronautica Imperialis.

On 8/10/2023 at 3:29 PM, Matrindur said:

Heresy Thursdays aren't just for LI they are also for HH 28mm.

That said since Legion Imperialis is delayed they probably also delayed any reveal articles for it and those holes have to be filled with something.

This article seems like such filler to me. If LI wasn't delayed it would probably not have gotten its own article and just quietly get mentioned in the Forgeworld preorder article

It would have had as big a fuss made. People have been asking for the Arvus' return since it disappeared off the store. I know i'll be getting one for my Rogue Trader crew.

2 hours ago, Remain_Indoors said:

Practically certain since the Arvus already has models at that scale through Aeronautica Imperialis.

Not really: th AI ones are resin, which sux (price/quality etc...). I'm expecting a plastic release. If possible with 4 of them at least depending on size/capacity/rules. Rhino are 10 a box!

2 minutes ago, Scribe said:

Still no date.

They've lost me. I've had a few unexpected expenses added to my life in the last 2 weeks, and now its just too late.

GRIM.

Well at least you had the funds for the unexpected stuff then.

The game will still be here, maybe, probably out of stock, later…

2 minutes ago, Redcomet said:

Well at least you had the funds for the unexpected stuff then.

The game will still be here, maybe, probably out of stock, later…

Yeah, on the bright side, well I have the funds to lose.

Legit though I wanted to grab things ASAP because it could be well over a year for the stock to be replaced, which while funny, is the wrong kind of joke. :D

Interesting to note that they are speaking a lot about tiny pipedes Armigers and , more surprising, mechanicum knights moirax talons. I think thazt we can put a little coin on the plastic kits of those 2 knights, which will be a superb addition to the knight arnge of minis.

We also have confirmation of several things like front arc for heavy tanks/titans/knights, ion shields, and knight formations/banners, ,but zero infos about point costs or advantages/rules/customisations of those banners.

My feeling is also that this game has a killing factor really hight :cool:.

Last but not least, the pace of reveal and infos/articles worries me a lot about the delay of this release.

1 hour ago, Oxydo said:

Acastus covers both the Acastus Asterius and the Acastus Porphyrion though.

I'm not so sure it does. Of course I know the Asterius is an Acastus chassis but the other Mechanicum Knights are upgrades to the normal versions and specifically called out in the article. The Asterius is the only Mechanicum version that wasn't named. Maybe that's irrelevant and you will just be able to take one in the Acastus banner, maybe you will only be able to take one in an eventual Mechanicum army, who knows. Just thought it was interesting how it was the only Mechanicum version not named in the article

Edited by Matrindur