5 minutes ago, matcap86 said:

+three more years for immortal empires Horus Heresy edition.  

It’s insane that we used to be able to play interlinked, multi scale campaigns for like a decade and then they just yanked all that away to make Centurions or whatever. 

So happy to see the game finally com8ng.  Not sure if they really covered everything in the pre-release.  Seems like some things are missing.  It will be interesting to see when the products finally go live.  Next Saturday will be interesting.

thnaks,

Duncan

Argh! If only I didn't have a holiday coming up...I would have gotten this as an Xmas present to myself. Blast, I'll probably pick it up new year.

By the by, what would a standard army look like at this scale (newbie friendly) just the contents of one starter?

31 minutes ago, ZeroWolf said:

Argh! If only I didn't have a holiday coming up...I would have gotten this as an Xmas present to myself. Blast, I'll probably pick it up new year.

By the by, what would a standard army look like at this scale (newbie friendly) just the contents of one starter?

The armies used in the WD batrep are significantly bigger than a box I think. But a box is quite a bit of stuff.

I don't know if it will make sense to get multiple boxes unless swapping things with friends. You'd probably end up with more warhounds than you could use, if nothing else.

Glad it's out with a confirmed launch date and we can start getting hyped again instead of frustrated.

Buttttt, knowing there's a whole whack of expansion options are definitely me question the need for some of the first wave stuff. Do i need a flight of T hawks if Spartans and Raiders will transport the terminators as well? 

Very glad this will finally be in the wild. This has been a weird time. 

looks like a fun game. I do like the tiny tanks. It’ll be good to have a game that represents all of 30k, with infantry, tanks, artillery, planes and titans, at a scale that makes sense for all of them. 

Must resist; must resist 

Alas no hobby budget for this (some old world-eyeing skaven & goblins, followed by a sudden descent into Japanese models/discovering Mandarake got in the way - never mind the pile of shame!), but maybe once the 3d printer is working, I might dabble! Really really really hope the more general excertus and mechanicum get rules, however!

This has started doing the rounds. 

IMG_4646.png?ex=6563e66f&is=6551716f&hm=

$50 = £30 once you remove the GW Colony Tax. I was fearful the 'normal' boxes would be £37.50 RRP so this is a pleasant surprise.

Seems the Thunderhawks, Knights and I think most of the Titans haven't changed in price from prior to re-boxing?

Interesting to note that the standalone rulebook, non-Thunderhawk Flyers, Road Tiles and Army Cards are Direct Only.

Edited by Lord Marshal

17 minutes ago, Lord Marshal said:

This has started doing the rounds. 

IMG_4646.png?ex=6563e66f&is=6551716f&hm=

$50 = £30 once you remove the GW Colony Tax. I was fearful the 'normal' boxes would be £37.50 RRP so this is a pleasant surprise.

Seems the Thunderhawks, Knights and I think most of the Titans haven't changed in price from prior to re-boxing?

Interesting to note that the standalone rulebook, non-Thunderhawk Flyers, Road Tiles and Army Cards are Direct Only.

Bit strange that this list is missing the other Knights (Acastus and the other Cerastus variants) 

They are shown in the article/video so we know they are also coming but not on this list.

And I wouldnt expect them to come after the bases so this might mean this list is wrong

11 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Bit strange that this list is missing the other Knights (Acastus and the other Cerastus variants) 

They are shown in the article/video so we know they are also coming but not on this list.

And I wouldnt expect them to come after the bases so this might mean this list is wrong

I'm guessing it's because they were Forge World items. Even though the websites have merged, GW might not be letting stores order them still.

The Armigers, Arvus and Marauder Colossus (also FW/resin) are missing too, so it's doubtless not a coincidence. 

Edited by Lord Marshal

14 minutes ago, Lord Marshal said:

I'm guessing it's because they were Forge World items. Even though the websites have merged, GW might not be letting stores order them still.

The Armigers, Arvus and Marauder Colossus (also FW/resin) are missing too, so it's doubtless not a coincidence. 

Those aren't forgeworld but normal plastic kits, thats why its strange but they might not be coming after all. The article does show an image of the Porphyrion and the video goes even further and shows the other Cerastus variants, the Warbringer and the two different warhound versions but the in the text of the article it doesn't say anything about them so that might be a mistake and they will come later. Which would make the price list more believable 

Edited by Matrindur