Ballistus/Brutalis Dreadnoughts in Deathwing?

I know it is a bit of a stretch, as we don't have a 10th edition Codex as of yet.

However, do you guys think it would be OK to paint/field the Ballistus and Brutalis Dreadnoughts as part of my Deathwing?

With the old Codex, the Redemptor (and the Repulsor) could be taken as Deathwing, so I am hopeful that something similar will apply to the new versions of the Redemptor Chassis.

Of course, all the fluff may get changed around in time for the Codex and we have things like Sternguard/Vanguard as part of the 1st Company since the return of El Lion. Not just Terminator Armoured Infantry.

With the new Detachments there's nothing stopping you from running Deathwing with the Gladius Task Force or the Unforgiven Task Force. We may get one in the Codex that grants Knights and Terminators Battleline, but I don't really think you'll need it as you'll probably want to take both so having more than 3 of each won't be an issue. I'm getting seriously tempted to run Deathwing this edition just because I think it'll be cool, especially if we get lucky enough for rescaled Knights. 

15 hours ago, Grotsmasha said:

I see no reason GW would prohibit Dreads for the Deathwing

I would agreed as the Leviathan box transfer sheet has a Deathwing icon for the Dreadnought to use instead of the standard DA icon that is also in the sheet.