Hello Everyone

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself, I’m a longtime player/hobbyist, though my painting skills are less than impressive (shaky hands). I was away from the game for a long time, close to ten years, but when the new Battle Sisters were printed I decided to jump back in the game. I guess I liked the idea of a bunch of badass female zealots getting the spotlight treatment instead of the usual machismo of the Space Marines and Imperial Guard, though nothing is wrong with Space Marines or Guard (I paint/play both). The Adepta Sororitas just seemed like a breath of fresh air to me, not to mention the models are fantastic.

I live/work outside of Washington DC, though it has been a while since I’ve played at an LGS. I’m also a huge fan of the lore, I thoroughly enjoy the books put out by Black Library (they’re sort of a guilty pleasure of mine).

I work in Real Estate but I am an aspiring writer.

Thanks for reading, I’m looking forward to discussing Warhammer 40K with the greater community!

-Mantis Toboggan, MD

Edited by DrMantisToboggan

Welcome to the B&C :thumbsup:

We currently have a big forum painting event going on, The Call to Arms, so if you feel like getting some paint going head the the Rally point in your chosen forum and support your Faction.