Lore question - locations of Indomitus Crusade fleets?

Go to solution Solved by OpossumStrong,

Greetings Frater :smile: I'm trying to find the established lore for the Indomitus Crusade fleets, specifically which parts of the galaxy they went to. Basically, I'm trying to find if there's any mention of which Crusade fleet went to the galactic West (Segmentum Pacificus). 

I can find details for several of the Crusade fleets - Primus through Quintus, and Septimus - but not the remaining four. 

If anyone has any pointers for this I will be very grateful! :thumbsup:

Edited by firestorm40k

9 hours ago, OpossumStrong said:

DoW SE books got some semi detailed maps of the fleets and their routes, as well  sort of information at the end of the nook, like logs for events/fleets etc.

Thank you :smile: - unfortunately I don't have any of those, I've had a search online and have found the maps from Avenging Son and Wolftime (none of the other books); again, they show info for the fleets I stated above. 

Basically, I'm trying to find a 'gap' in established lore to incorporate a reference of a 'lesser known' Indomitus Fleet or Battle group in to something I'm writing - so it doesn't get contradicted by something already established. At this stage it looks like Fleets Octus through Decimus arey best bet - unless someone else can name any established lore for these? :huh:

The only information I've been able to find has been that while Octus was finishing mustering its forces, the other Crusade Fleets had already set off. However, a battlegroup from Octus was instrumental in relieving Bakka, which is itself located in southern Segmentum Tempestus, so that at least gives us a general idea of the Fleet's general area of operation.

The only fleet that I can find went to Pacificus is Tertius.

On 7/8/2023 at 2:41 AM, Urauloth said:

Sextus went pretty close to the Maelstrom (close enough to get into heavy fighting with the Red Corsairs) but we don't know much more about it. I think the  Leviathan novel features a Sextus battlegroup, but I haven't read it yet.

There is such note at book 6.

And have you searched for "Appendix: Notes on the crusade"?

IMG_20230709_121850.jpg

Edited by OpossumStrong