120 Warriors (10) - Reapers

95 Canoptek Reanimator

80 Tomb blades (3)

90 Lokhust Hv.Destroyers - Gauss

125 Canoptek Doomstalker

125 Canoptek Doomstalker

90 Technomancer - Staff, Canoptek Cloak, Sovereign Coronal

540 Seraptek Heavy Construct - Singularity Generators

The plan is simple. The Lychguard, the 20 Warriors, the Tomb Blades and the Seraptek advance forwards to objectives. The 10 Warriors hold the home objective. The Hv.Destroyers and Doomstalkers try to support the battleline and take advantage of the Lone operative Technomancer's Coronal, and of course so does the Seraptek.

-----------------

A slightly altered list because I 'm unsure of the durability of the 3 Tomb blades (which are there to run to an objective and force the opponent's hand).

Remove the Lokhust Hv.Destroyers to make the Tomb Blades 6 and replace the Lord's Sempiternal weave with Veil of Darkness (and thus propel the warriors on an objective as fast as the Tomb Blades).

Edited by Spyros

8 minutes ago, Nap time Necron said:

This doesn't list how you've equipped your tomb blades but I recommend two particle beamers and a Tesla. The particle beamers are the best gun for them by far but Tesla is assault which means you can advance and still be eligible to shoot for all the secondaries that require such things.

Yes, I'm planning to build them with particle beams. The proposition for one with tesla is intuiging, what information do we have on such secondaries?

It's an interesting list actually, never thought about the Serpatek construct. It's basically a Knight we can heal which is pretty cool.

The funny thing is we can essentially heal him for 3D3 a turn too, with the Reanimator, Reanimation Protocols and the Technomancer with a Canoptek Cloak.

I like.

The only problem with the Seraptek is saturation and my bad rolls. I 've played one test game in 10th so far and it became the target of 3 IG Basilisks and 3 Leman Russ Executioners, all under orders...

I must have failed ALL my saves, including the FNP from an accompanying Spyder... An my shooting was equally bad.

This time i plan to push with all the army simultaneously and hope that, the opponent will be forced to spread his fire, I will roll better (having invested in the sovereign Coronal), and my opponent to roll a bit worse...

I mean he's freaking lucky! I 've been using his dice too but nooo, no good rolls for me!  LOL

19 hours ago, Spyros said:

Yes, I'm planning to build them with particle beams. The proposition for one with tesla is intuiging, what information do we have on such secondaries?

I believe you have a roughly 1 in 4 chance of drawing such a secondary. They're phrased "A unit that is eligible to shoot can do [X] while in [Y area], they cannot shoot or perform a charge for the rest of the turn." If you have an assault weapon in the unit they are still eligible after advancing which gives a nice boost to your ability to go the extra distance and still do the thing.