Keyword Frustration

Apokalypsi

So everyone's been talking about how GW removed the Primaris keyword and now transports are a lot more flexible. I got all excited about this and thought I had a nice little combo of a full squad of Long Fangs in an Impulsor with shield dome. Since the Impulsor has Firing Deck 6, I could turn it into a cheap Repulsor that protects my Long Fangs. Having 5 Multi-Meltas and a Meltagun all shooting out from the Impulsor. I failed to read the transports' rules in-depth which I'm kicking myself for now. The bigger tanks can take Primaris and firstborn, but the Rhino, Razorback, and Impulsor (which is the same chassis as the Repulsor, so...?) are still limited to EITHER firstborn or Primaris. This is insane. Lore-wise, I can understand Primaris not fitting in Rhino chassis because of their size. We really can't put firstborn in a transport design for Primaris?! Absolutely ridiculous. I thought we had gotten past this asinine restriction, GW! Tacticus is just the new Primaris keyword. Luckily, the razorback is only 5 points more and the drop pod is less than the Impulsor, but I am one sad Long Fang.