Terminator Marshals: how do you paint yours?

Borrowing the title from another recent topic, I figured I'd put out the question, how do you paint your marshals in terminator armor? Also, was there ever any official rendition of a marshal in terminator armor by GW, anywhere ever?

Our terminators are all sword brethren, so typically have black shoulder pads with red crosses. The official paint scheme also sports white helmets, a feature most often forgone by regular sword brethren.

Marshals (in power armor) for their part typically go back to rank and file colour scheme of white pad, black trim black cross, maybe gold trim sometimes (the most recent generic BT marshal has both).

So how do you signify your marshals in terminator armor? Do you give them black pads, white pads? Black or red cross? Something else? White helmets? 

In my old crusade I just did white pads and black helmets as far as I recall.

Im thinking of doing the crux shoulderpad black and the other white. And then white helmets for the terminators. But the Marshal will get a black helmet. 

On my now old terminators i have 2 white shoulders and a black helmet and im not completely happy with it

Edited by Sir Clausel

I'll be painting mine as I do all my Marshals. So standard colors, but with the brass/bronze/gold trim that Templars are associated with now

(I need to get around to starting my new Crusade thread...)