Scalecolor 75 sized lids....replacements wanted

Go to solution Solved by Brother Captain Arkley,

Hey team.

I am on the hunt for new lids for SC75/Vellejo size bottles.

I got a big set of SC75 paints with faulty lids as a gift and returns are no long an option so I need to find a fix.

Happy to buy whole bottles as long as they're cheapish.

I'm not gonna pour from the original bottles because of waste, just need about 65 lids.

I got some from an online store and they're far too small for my bottles. 

Any help appreciated. :thanks:

Links to sites or whatever....

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

Hmm ... that's an interesting problem! 

Vallejo used to sell empty bottle in packs of 6 under part number AV 70095, but it would get expensive if you need 60 of them, and it looks like they've stopped doing them anyway. :sad: 

Have you tried looking on Ali Express? It looks like there might be some sellers selling bottles which look like they may be similar to or compatible with the Vallejo ones? (1, 2, 3, 4)

32 minutes ago, Firedrake Cordova said:

Hmm ... that's an interesting problem! 

Vallejo used to sell empty bottle in packs of 6 under part number AV 70095, but it would get expensive if you need 60 of them, and it looks like they've stopped doing them anyway. :sad: 

Have you tried looking on Ali Express? It looks like there might be some sellers selling bottles which look like they may be similar to or compatible with the Vallejo ones? (1, 2, 3, 4)

Thanks for the links Brother, I have looked at Ali, Ebay, Temu, Fruugo and a couple of other generic local sellers, all the nozzles appear 2mm too narrow.

The hunt continues though.... 

I got that with some of their Warfronts range recently. It's a flaw in the caps for sure. I hope they scrap them and go back to their own design soon. S75 paints are excellent but I will need to stick generic lids on my bottles now.