Who Is taking their Imperial Planes Over to Legions Imperialis?..

As the title says!!

Who Is going to Port all your 30K Viable Aircraft Over to Legions Imperialis When it comes out? ,I know I will as I'd like to get some more use from my little Squadron of Ultramarine Flyers (plus it will encourage me to Finish My Thunderhawk * it's based yellow but blue will go over it Nicely :tongue:

I always wanted to Play Epic, admittedly i wanted 40K Epic = Xenos factions are my favourite, but i think i can live with playing Ultra's against some enemy (World Eaters? Iron warriors although tiny hazard stripes may be a chore :sweat:

Anyone else excited for some small vehicles to go with our Tiny planes??.. 

Cheers, M 

I'm afraid I'll be giving it a skip. :sad: 

Whilst I enjoy the Horus Heresy background and setting, for some reason the idea of games of Astartes vs Astartes just don't do it for me (yes, I know there's Solar Auxillia... :smile:). Plus, my aging hands and eyesight are telling me that tiny infantry models probably aren't a good idea. :tongue: :blush: 

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely

I've got a substantial White Scars Air Wing as well as a fair amount of Legio Gryphonicus Titans along with some House Coldshroud Knights.

I just need to add in some White Scars and Imperial Army ground forces and I'll have a pretty varied Expedition force.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, what constitutes 30% of Air wing or Titans... ?!?, I think a lot of players are going to house rule games so they can play with all their "toys" , I know GW wants to sell you lots of little tanks and troops. but as stated here, you all have lots of titans and planes and want to use them... not just one or two of them :sweat:

With the Delay of LI I may well get that Thunderhawk painted up in time... It's currently in the cabinet covered in a light dust camo :laugh: 

M.  

9 hours ago, Mumeishi said:

Agreed, what constitutes 30% of Air wing or Titans... ?!?, I think a lot of players are going to house rule games so they can play with all their "toys"

:thumbsup: The Warhound titans are some of my favourite models (oddly, I don't like the other titans), so if I could come up with a force made up of just Warhounds, vehicles, and aircraft (I think I have over 750pts of Imperial aircraft), that'd make me happy. :smile: 

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

@Firedrake Cordova - Yeah Totally Agree, Warhounds look great, Back in the day I had a Armorcast Warhound and back then it was Fun to play with in some big games !! I haven't got into AT (Mainly financial reasons)  So I do look forward to getting a couple of wee hounds in the LI box to Paint up !! 

M.