7 minutes ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

I had assumed they'd never release these and sunset them but here we are:

That's not what they clearly said they were going to do. I did wonder if the delay meant a rethink on Legends in tournaments, but they seem to have just gone with a strong statement that this are good for use everywhere else. "Legends are fully usable in all of your regular games of Warhammer 40,000* – in fact, we actively encourage you to use these classic miniatures at home, in store, and at your local Warhammer clubs". Don't know if that'll help though. There's no helping some people.

Heavy Mortar seems priced fairly. Slightly weaker than FOB Bombard, (only matters against T14+ targets?) slightly more survivable and 10 points less.

That's fantastic that it's main studio and FW models combined - the only weird thing is why aren't the heresy legends models in here too, rather than their own set of cards. 

Still overall, really lovely to see so many old favourites come back. 

And although it is controversial, there is this continual emphasis that this is only about tournaments 

Legends are fully usable in all of your regular games of Warhammer 40,000* – in fact, we actively encourage you to use these classic miniatures at home, in store, and at your local Warhammer clubs.

* The only place you can’t use them is in an official tournament.

And again to paraphrase a certain significant article from the past, you don't need to think as a tournament players to enjoy the game and you can use your darn models!

134904-3rEbDbT.thumb.jpg.d8668516b5799a9af6b22bb83e8377f3.jpg

134904-15OZsv9.thumb.jpg.8dc2ca6d1a62de53c468874943a4a415.jpg

Edited by Petitioner's City

1 minute ago, Petitioner's City said:

That's fantastic that it's main studio and FW models combined - the only weird thing is why aren't the heresy legends models in here too, rather than their own set of cards. 

Still overall, really lovely to see so many old favourites come back. 

And although it is controversial, there is this continual emphasis that this is only about tournaments 

And again to quote a certain significant article from the past.. 

134904-3rEbDbT.thumb.jpg.d8668516b5799a9af6b22bb83e8377f3.jpg

134904-15OZsv9.thumb.jpg.8dc2ca6d1a62de53c468874943a4a415.jpg

I think because the Heresy stuff will remain a product in production, while these will only be made to order or gone forever. 

I am once again shocked to see any sort of rules update for the Badab War characters who never got models. Looks like my boy Ahazra Redth is good to go in the new edition once more.

Still deeply irked that my Thousand Sons can't legally bring a Decimator.

Did the Tyranid Dimachaeron get 10th edition rules somewhere else, or did GW completely forget it? I have a buddy who plays Tyranids who will be very upset if it got left out.

Really nice to see all the Bike mounted characters, a blessing to those who want to do WS or RW armies.

Interesting to see again most can join Bike or Outrider squads, again blurring lines between Primaris/Firstborn.

Roll on the day that we get more plastic Outrider squads and Characters, so these kind of units can be official for any game...

1 minute ago, Metzombie said:

It is first unit in the Tyranid PDF.

Oh, weird, it just doesn't appear in the points document I was looking at. Shoutout GW for their prime editing work.

30 minutes ago, Marshal Rohr said:

Hopefully this indicates GW will be emphasizing Legends are perfectly fine for everything except tournaments as the edition goes on and including them in Battle Reports and other showcases. 

For the battle reports and show cases i doubt we will see any legends stuff that they dont sell. Wouldnt make sense to advertise  a model your client cant buy. 

So much weird stuff 

Scabeiathrax is still a character who is just a special GUO whilst corbax who has his own unique model is no more and only usable as a proxy daemon prince 

Dg can take hellblades but can't take deimos predators, even though we can take normal predators 

No plague orgyns for DG is annoying considering they were a thing for vraks.

Seriously some of the logic is just stupid and weird 

Also still belive making possessed for DG legends in the first place is utterly pathetic andnjust plain stupid 

Edited by Plaguecaster

7 minutes ago, Plaguecaster said:

making possessed for DG legends

Yeah, that was uncalled for given the many DG players with possesed and a recent generic kit being sold. The only explanation in my opinion it's GW having already in the pipeline unique DG possesed like they did with WE 's eightbound, o so I hope.

4 minutes ago, lansalt said:

Yeah, that was uncalled for given the many DG players with possesed and a recent generic kit being sold. The only explanation in my opinion it's GW having already in the pipeline unique DG possesed like they did with WE 's eightbound, o so I hope.

Don't hold your breath. It's because DG doesn't get any of the new vanilla chaos kits. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, they each should have their unique toys, but DG are not going to be getting their own possessed kit. DG doesn't need new* kits anyways, just playable rules. 

*Unless it's a new Helbrute, Rhino, Predator or Land Raider that chaos of all flavors can benefit from...

37 minutes ago, Nova-V said:

Sisters still missing Celestians so apparently anyone who has made them is unable to field them in any play.

When I got the the Legendary proxies part and read about celestians I LOL. What is GW doing.... I hope they return with their codex.

1 hour ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

Tinfoil hat time: Chaos Lord and Sorcerers are still missing their Jumppack profiles because they're going to get a kit with the codex

Anyone else want a go on this Hopium? :whistling:

I am also missing sonic dreadnoughts, or did they just slip my attention?

14 minutes ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

My guess is that it's covered by this:

image.png.cc817c0eaadc590fb85adddb2f6fba95.png

Not great!

Thanks!

Thats a shame. I have two finely handsculped sonic blasters for my helbrutes. :(

They where so much fun.

Sad...

Bit whats mice: inquisitor in terminator armour is back appearently.

Edited by Maschinenpriester