Doing the 14th Legion wrong.

Inductii ready to roll.  The only art I’ve seen of these guys was the article on Warcom.  I think that’s where I saw the pictures of the Legion Inductii.  Looked like the Death Guard may have been all green, didn’t want to go that route so I just did the helmets.  I did a couple extra guys so it could be a standard tactical squad. 

IMG_1678.jpeg

IMG_1680.jpeg

IMG_1682.jpeg

IMG_1683.jpeg

On 9/15/2023 at 2:59 PM, 40kFSU said:

Many thanks @Astartes Consul  

So I got quite a bit done.  First up are some Tartaros Terminators, Deathshoud, and a consul. 

IMG_1661.jpeg

IMG_1663.jpeg

IMG_1664.jpeg

IMG_1665.jpeg

IMG_1667.jpeg

IMG_1668.jpeg

IMG_1669.jpeg

I don't know why always think Deathshoud terminatos must use cataphactii and not tartaros...

Excellent paintingwork by the way!

The Proteus, Champion with jump pack, and tank commander are all done.   And with that, this army is done.  I’ve been lurking on B&C a couple years now and this is my first thread.  Many thanks to everyone who stopped by to take a look or left a comment.   I’ll see you on the next one. 

IMG_1703.jpeg

IMG_1705.jpeg

IMG_1706.jpeg

IMG_1708.jpeg

IMG_1709.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks for the kind comments everyone.   I personally think Death Guard look best in MKIII armor, sleek MKVI feels a bit off.  But it was fun to do this army.  I’m moving on to another but haven’t decided which.  I want to try to expand my painting skills. Maybe even use my hated airbrush.