Upgrade Sets: Which weapons use the stock mk6 arms? Which use arms included in the sets?

If you're talking the plastic new ones, they have all arms. If I recall correctly, two boxes have 3 heavy wepons (Auto-cannons, Volkite Culivers and Las cannons one and Heavy Flamers, Multi-meltas, and Plasma Cannons other) and two sets of arms,so you have to choose. In the first between Auto-cannos or Volkites and in the second between Heavy Flammers or Multi-meltas.

The third box have two sets of arms and two type of weapons (Heavy bolter and Missile launcher) so there's no problem here.

By the way, special weapons have no arms, and you need to use MK VI tactical box. But you have 60, 10 of each: 10 flamers, 10 plasma guns, 10 meltaguns, 10 rotor cannons, 10 volkite chargers and 10 volkite calivers.

Edited by AGRAMAR

Depends on the weapon. any underhand weapon like AC, volkite etc can be modded to use with kit specific arms like current mk III, same with the special weapons. Lascannons, you would need to use the included arms, same with the pasma cannon because they are shoulder mounted. 

The special weapons each correapond to a pair of arms in the Mk VI tactical kit; Guns 1-6 for the lowest numbered pair of arms, 7-12 for the next lowest, etc... with 25-30 for the last set. You could probably mix and match if you clip the tabs the arms fit in on the body and make some slight cuts, but there's a clear intended way to fit them, especially with the poses.

Each of the heavy weapons upgrade sprues comes with the weapons and a character-sized sprue with 3 sets of 5 arms (One set holding the gun on the shoulder, the other two holding the gun in front of them), plus two wrist mounted augury scanners (One for the weapon carried on the shoulder, the other for the guns held in front). I'm not certain if the heavy bolter/volkite culverin/multimelta/etc. are compatible with the arms from the tactical box or not, but my gut says there'd be at least a little adjustment needed since they seem to have their own pose different from the one used by the boltgun/special weapon.

Edited by Squark

Nah, just remove the hands at the end of the weapons with a sharp blade. I did it with the volkkite calivers, don't even really need to mod the hand on the hand guard. They work fine on the mk III arms. Seen people do the same with mk IV. No need to use the arms except for the shoulder mounted heavies. But, when using the mk VI, yes you need to use the set arms specified for easy construction.