MTO Primaris Champion

From personal experience wait times can vary greatly

I had one from FW that was like a week longer than a normal order (so like 3 weeks)

And then I had a metal ethereal from GW that was over 180 days.

1 hour ago, Knightsword said:

I completely forgot I ordered one of these back in May. Does anyone know when they're supposed to ship?

my buddy ordered 1 and GW shipped him 3, so you might want to contact support about it.  He got them like, a month and a half ago.

58 minutes ago, DemonGSides said:

my buddy ordered 1 and GW shipped him 3, so you might want to contact support about it.  He got them like, a month and a half ago.

Damn they're lucky. I'll get in touch with them an inquire about it.

I contacted a couple of weeks back

this was the reply 

I can see from our system that your order contains the Primaris Company Champion which is a made to order product. We quote up to 180 days for all our made to order items. Your order was submitted on the 20th May and with this in mind we would expect your order to be with you on/before Thursday 16th November.

Three at once explains the delay I suppose haha

Mine is still pending as well.

I think the people who have had them already must have been those who ordered early and got some already-made stock from the warehouse allocated, whereas the rest of us are genuinely waiting for them to be produced.

40 minutes ago, Matt C said:

I contacted a couple of weeks back

this was the reply 

Three at once explains the delay I suppose haha

I just now got a similar response, except no eta dates mentioned, just that it was being processed in the expected timescale. Here's to getting a surprise delivery near to Christmas as I'll definitely forget about it again. 

2 hours ago, Knightsword said:

Damn they're lucky. I'll get in touch with them an inquire about it.

I'm realizing my time-line is a little off; he ordered them when they first came out like, as soon as they launched, and then he got them by May 30th, and they were all boxed like you would buy them at WHFest, so I'm guessing his were definitely old stock that had been hanging around.

He gave one to me since GW said they didn't want them back, and I made him into another Bladeguard Vet.

lol I just made a post on this under the Adeptus Astartes forum. 

I talked to GW CS about it a couple weeks ago. They had a large number still in their warehouses, so those went out quickly to those that ordered it.  I think that was back in June? However it wasn't enough for all of us and they had to run another production cycle of the model.  GW CS told me I should expect mine by the end of August or sooner? That was US CS btw. In the UK I have no idea, but quite possibly the same situation?

Edited by Eilio Tiberius

3 hours ago, MegaVolt87 said:

Dang, forgot to order one. Would be nice if it is a new codex unit. No reason why it shouldn't be at this point. 

Latest Valrak rumours suggest we might be getting a command squad box, so I'm hopeful, although I'm not sure I see that happening when they are selling Ancients as separate models for such a high price. 

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got a shipping email yesterday. Hopefully will have it soon.

Edit: low and behold it arrived today, although the tracking link still says it's being prepared. Wonder if I'll get an extra one :laugh:

Edited by Knightsword