Blogs views number

Bouargh

I just noticed that there are some discrepencies between the number of views marked on the Blog portal and the sum of views for each entry.

If the blo entry page marks in this case 1054 views, the sum of views of each entry leads to a total of 2249 at 9:06 pm 08-01-23. (I checked as it was only 22 entries but, trust me, I wuill not check anymore...)

Is it a bug or are these 2 numbers acounting for different things?

In fact it is more a question than a bug report may be.... Anyway, it is not so important in the end. Views count but comments matters.

If I'm understanding correctly, you're saying that the total views on your main blog page is different from the total views for all of your entries. Is that correct?

If so, this isn't a problem. The views on your main blog page are just for views of that page, whereas the view count for each entry is specific to the entry. So if someone goes to one of your entries without going through your main blog page (e.g., because you post a link in the main forums or someone sees one of your entries in the sidebar) you'll only see incrementation of the pages that are actually viewed.