New old stock from far over seas

Hi folks, 

I'm Stef, 51 yo, new to the recent versions of our hobby, but I've been playing Rogue Trader during 80s.

Those last years, something was missing in my life, and I realized it was something like the smell of a hot plasma gun. So tried 40k, AoS, Warcry and Kill Team, but finally, I'm fine with Necromunda in one hand, and Warcry in the other.

Sorry for my english, as it's not my native language.

I hope to share with you, here.

See you ! :)

Welcome! :smile: 

I'm a bit biased, but good call on Necromunda (the original release is a game I grew up with, so I have a soft-spot for it). :smile: 

3 hours ago, Stef Coudou said:

Sorry for my english, as it's not my native language.

Your English is fine - I wouldn't have known if you hadn't have said :wink: 

Thank you for your words, guys ! 

I totally agree with you,@avf, concerning Necromunda. In my opinion, probably one of the best games ever producted by GW, with Mordheim. 
Actually, Warcry is not so bad in this universe, but I feel that it needs a bit more.

So Necromunda joins the best of two worlds, I think.

77178479-8D4C-4905-A221-9659ABA4A2C3.jpeg

I've been in love with Mordheim, too. But too busy at this time to play often, and now, the game is over, except for fans (fortunatly). But no more books or mini...

I'm currently working on a table for Warcry, which is, i think, the closest game to Mordheim. Just have to imagine Old World instead of Eight Points, and Mordheim instead of Soroth Kor. 
I also love to add some rules from Necromunda to Warcry...

C322863F-FF54-4DDE-918E-BE69CF484B2B.jpeg

Thank you @WAR and @nilsh! I also love Necromunda, perhaps much more than I have ever loved any game of GW. Except perhaps Mordheim, because of the Old World. Necromunda is a very good damn game both for rules and for its universe. Might be a RPG.

Actually, I'm working on my table. I love it ! (Not my table, but the fact of building it from scratch)...

B470729A-0117-4B45-B94E-F2D93F63933C.jpeg

Edited by Stef Coudou

Hail Brothers, 

thank you all for your words. 

Here, I post some more pictures of my table. I have much more.

Please, let me know if you see something very strange, too weird to be played, or something else looking wrong. 
My wish is to have a table I could propose to my friends here, in order to make them addict :angel:

5CE9DE8C-B979-47C2-86A9-3201D7A6A3F5.thumb.jpeg.e77ec36d4a94f3b9d112166a0f211c5c.jpeg

Hail Brothers, 

thank you all for your words. 

Here, I post some more pictures of my table. I have much more.

Please, let me know if you see something very strange, too weird to be played, or something else looking wrong. 
My wish is to have a table I could propose to my friends here, in order to make them addict :angel:

1DA52F45-1623-425E-98DF-69560021DC2C.jpeg

On 8/15/2023 at 11:05 PM, Dr_Ruminahui said:

Your game board seems to think it is Australian. :tongue:  Does look nice, though.

Yes, i'm sorry for this ! I have absolutly no idea why my picture is like this... :blush:

If someone know, I'd fix that quickly. I have more pictures but it would be better to post them correctly.

• 2 weeks later...