Rumour: Tyranids in a few weeks

17 minutes ago, ZeroWolf said:

Should have guessed the codex price would have shot up again. I'll have a leaf through the stores copy first instead of buying blind....Even then, I'll be getting 3rd party.

The cards jumping up to £20 is also interesting since they've only added 3 new unit cards.

It should also include the 6 detachments but of course still not enough to jump up to £20

Well multiple detachments that offer different  flexibility and options/ buffs compared to the one index option 

Looks like those without a codex shall suffer a massive handicap especially for those poor unfortunate factions that will have to wait the longest 

Edited by Plaguecaster

For EUROPA Fraters and Sisters:

TIRANIDI GENESTEALER     €42,50
HORMAGAUNT     €40,00
TYRANIDS LICTOR     €40,00
DEATHLEAPER     €50,00
TYRANIDS NORN EMISSARY     €90,00
TYRANIDS: NEUROLICTOR     €32,50
TERMAGANT     €35,00
TYRANID BIOVORE     €40,00
WARHAMMER 40000: TYRANIDS DICE     €23,00

Prices are about what I expected them to be besides the cards, I had not real idea what they would be but they're too rich for me at that price. I really like the idea of the cards but I'll stick to other means for now or make my own. I'll probably pick up the big guy and maybe a Lictor but the other things from this release can wait, tempted to pick up a Tyrannofex though.

2 hours ago, CL_Mission said:

Prices are about what I expected them to be besides the cards, I had not real idea what they would be but they're too rich for me at that price. I really like the idea of the cards but I'll stick to other means for now or make my own. I'll probably pick up the big guy and maybe a Lictor but the other things from this release can wait, tempted to pick up a Tyrannofex though.

I am honestly surprised that kit hasn’t shot up in price as it is quite “cheap” for such a chonk

14 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Roadtrip across the country to collect enough free "mini of the month" hormagaunts?

Being in Canada it'd probably be cheaper to buy the gaunts lol plus there's only around 18 stores across the country. Unless I sent the wife and kids in too?! :D

Edited by 01RTB01