Tokens and markers for nids

Brother Nathan

So iv tanken to making some markers for new nids ed. Not going full hog at it til we get our dex but to those who have played 10th what tokens and markers have you found you needed or wanted for nids. I know i need some for atlle shock and have done ones for adaptive trait so i dont forget it  but is as far as iv gotten... iv found cool ones before on etsy but again not touching such til codex (will refind link if anyone wants)

Progress on tokens. Blue battle shock tokens and objectives. have since painted bottom side black with lightening bolt so i can use them as reminders to test and markers of failed test. 

20230825_111321.jpg

updating my objectives collection and adding numbers on to some.  flag is remove able. may add holes in all for that idea and make more mini banners too..

20230825_113213.jpg

Edited by Brother nathan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

token update- battle shock tokens were very much a needed in my game last week. changes to the rules made it much more likeluy and important. 

anyway another i want to make is for my exocrines targeting. wanna make an eye on a base... thinking this sort of thing... just base sized... 

tyranid eye.PNG