Multiple squads in drop pods

blacksnapt

Cool so I Can put some  hellblasters an apothecary and a librarian in a drop pod and drop it turn one as a distraction while my dreads avance up the table ... 

That being said i might bé better off putting a 10 man squad in there its cheaper then in pod 2 put blade guard a captain and an assaut intercessor squad to make them choose  what to deal with or be punished

13 hours ago, blacksnapt said:

Cool so I Can put some  hellblasters an apothecary and a librarian in a drop pod and drop it turn one as a distraction while my dreads avance up the table

The only problem is that you cannot put an Apothecary and Librarian in the same squad. An Apothecary can be added to a squad that already has a Captain, Lt or Chapter Master but not a Libby unfortunately. Also Drop Pods can only carry 10 so maybe just the Hellblasters and then skip the Character support. The other good option to consider is Sternguard who are a bit cheaper but get more shots within 12" and have Devastating Wounds.

On 8/22/2023 at 2:13 PM, blacksnapt said:

I just remembered they cant take eradicators either because of gravis... They coule take dreadnoughts back in the day but gravis naaaa too much ... Which alsk means no calgar bomb in a drop pod

Use Uriel Ventris to DaJump your Calgar bomb. Uriel Deepstrikes an Infantry unit, not necessarily HIS Infantry unit.