Has only one tried?

Hi all, thinking about converting some Harelequin Jetbikers for Oldhammer and was wondering if anyone had kitbashed the Elder Windrider Jetbike with the Harlequin Starweaver Jetbike. Basically thinking about using the rider from the Starweaver on the Windrider bike and adding the clown face that sits towards the reaper of the front canopy of the Starweaver on the other. I am also considering adding the stabiliser fins from the Starweaver also. Has anyone tried creating single rider Harlequin Jetbikers, if so, how did you go about your conversion?

Interesting. Can´t say really if it might fit easily as I do not have any dea of dimensiones. The closest result I saw while googling it led me to a page with some head swaps and shift of jetbike canopies with 3d printed third parties ones (to get something closer in design of the grim face of the historic metal model). Most of the rest was through paint job.

Yet I guess your idea might work, even f I would eventually keep it simpler. Maybe I would suggest only head swaps + some personalization with a hand weapon. Eventually the kit bash would work better using bodies from a Troupe box on Windrider models, getting up to changing the torso (the long cloak one looks promising). 

image.jpeg.ec8882445bc7396aad9cb647a4dc59b6.jpeg

You could anyway set the faces/masks  from the starweavear as a replacement of the bulb on the canopy (blue circle).

The black circled fins/winglets are eventually another area of improvment. Maybe using the ones on back of Corsairs, or someehing even more spiky from Drukharii (from Incubi back pack maybe, or cut blades from Hellions haft-weapons? Uness you can get spare blades from Ravager kit?)

Edited by Bouargh