Updates to Legends Datasheets

4 hours ago, JeffJedi said:

Land Raider Achilles has been fixed to have volkite  or Multi meltas.

Mastodon can now take different sponsons. sadly not Preds, Sicarians, Javelin, Typhon or Cerebrus.

For some reason the Achilles still has an Assault Ramp.

Land Raider Spartan traded it's former special rule (Fire Support something) for an Assault Ramp, and the Heavy Plasma Cannon on the Relic Contemptor got stats.

This is a real positive to be honest but if they are going to update them I'm not sure why they are restricted play other than they don't want to include them in their respective codex.

I hope they continue this moving forwards but suspect this is just a quick errata. 

Basic legends Astartes pdf has been updated to change the order of the standard and overcharge shots of the Terminus Lascannons on the Terminus Ultra, and also added a transport capacity of eight models with the usual restrictions.

Oh, and they changed the background color slightly. God-Emperor knows why. Other than that I didn't see any major changes.

Necrons don't appear to have had any changes, going off the upload date.

Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch
Abhor the typo!

11 hours ago, Doghouse said:

This is a real positive to be honest but if they are going to update them I'm not sure why they are restricted play other than they don't want to include them in their respective codex.

I hope they continue this moving forwards but suspect this is just a quick errata. 

I've suspected it's a balancing thing for tournaments. 

7 minutes ago, crimsondave said:

I'm just glad they fixed the obvious screw ups like the Spartan not having the assault ramp rule.  It's a good sign even if not monumental.

You mean you don't want your stormtroopers having 2 wounds each? lol

4 hours ago, Urauloth said:

Surprised to see this, but nice. Some basic errata work like the Spartan getting a ramp could easily have just... never happened. Glad to see they revisited Legends already and made some fixes. Hope it's a sign of things to come.

That’s the thing with legends. I’m fine with them not updating the balance as these unit will mainly be confined to friendly games. So long as they get the data sheets correct in the first place before consigning them to the legends vault. 

14 hours ago, Emperor Ming said:

But tournaments don't generally allow legends:ermm:

*Sigh*

I've suspected the reasons these units aren't included in tournaments is because of balance. What's the confusion here...? Last edition there were all kinds of 30k/HH/Imperial Armor units dominating in tournaments. That is what I mean by balancing issue. 

Edited by Bloody Legionnaire