Balance Dataslate Wish Listing

KingYertle

3 Months into 10th and my Death Guard are still winless.  While I am not anticipating much from the September Balance Adjustment other then point reductions, here are some Data Sheet adjustments that would make our DG Units more interesting.  I've avoided the obvious like bringing back DR or having a Detachment Ability that actually benefits our playstyle.

Spread the Sickness - Edit Infected Objects so they remain infected for the remainder of the game, even when your opponent gains control of the Objective.  

Mortarion 

1) Miasma should provide Stealth + Benefit of Cover

2) Silence gains Devastating Wounds

Daemon Prince - Gain a secondary ability like every other daemon Prince!!!  

DG Lords - Swap Chaos Lord for Lord of Chaos ie free Strat (I honestly thought this was a mistake that would be FAQ'd)

LOC - Swap Abundance of Sickness for Desiccation Conduit

Plague Marines 

1) Wargear Ability Sigil of Decay - When Targeting an enemy within Contagion Range of a Unit or Infected Objective attack Gains Sustained 1.  There is a Sigil and Icon in the box and yet Plague Marines are the only Chaos Battleline Infantry that needs a Leader to provide the wargear ability.

2) Heavy Plague Weapons gain Devastating Wounds

3) Reduce Max Weapon Allotment from 10 models to 7 Models.  This will never happen due to the limit of weapon options in the Box, but being able to tailor 7 man units to max ranged wargear or max melee wargear would improve their utilization and free up points for Leader.  With our limited model options this would allow for better specialization of PM Squads.

Blightlords

1) Bubonic Weapons should be Heavy Bubonic Weapons.  This would me a massive upgrade that puts them on par with other Terminators.

2) Blistering Fusillade provides Sustained 1 and apply to Ranged + Melee

MBH - Weapons should gain Lethal Hits

Hey its ok to Dream Right?

1) Wargear Ability Sigil of Decay - When Targeting an enemy within Contagion Range of a Unit or Infected Objective attack Gains Sustained 1.  There is a Sigil and Icon in the box and yet Plague Marines are the only Chaos Battleline Infantry that needs a Leader to provide the wargear ability.

I think this is already the case.   In 9th, the sigil provided provided auto wounding on a 6, which is why all/most of the weapons have lethal hits in 10th ed. It just doesn't spell that out anywhere, and we also lost plague weapon benefits of re-rolling.  It probably should be a wargear ability, but it's also nice that you don't have to bother if you don't like the looks of the sigil. The icon does nothing unless you run the guy as the specific icon bearer. 

The rest of your suggestions are spot on.