Warhammer Heroes Series 4

4 hours ago, Xenith said:

I'd be keen for some Thousand Sons Heroes. Alternate Infernal Master and sorcere sculpts, along with a flamer, soulreaper rubes and scarabs. No options for bare heads, but meh. 

You don't want a blind pick between one sorcerer, one rubric marine and six different Tzaangor? I'm shocked.

Now the Warcom article says Differing script at the Bottom of the Article instead of -

"They will also be available in independent retailers in the UK, USA, Australia, China, Europe, and New Zealand. They may well be coming to more regions and in other formats in the future, so keep your eyes peeled!"

it now says:

They may well be coming to more regions and in other formats in the future, so keep your eyes peeled! 

What the?... I hope my Down Under order hasn't been nulled .... :ermm:

Edited by Mumeishi

16 hours ago, Cactus said:

You don't want a blind pick between one sorcerer, one rubric marine and six different Tzaangor? I'm shocked.

Actually I love Tzaangor so much I forgot about them - forget the rubes, I want a Tzaangor heroes kill team - shaman, standard, musician, champion, then 4 with chainswords. 

4 hours ago, Xenith said:

Actually I love Tzaangor so much I forgot about them - forget the rubes, I want a Tzaangor heroes kill team - shaman, standard, musician, champion, then 4 with chainswords. 

Let me tell you about a wonderful game called Age of Sigmar then...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apologies for the slight threadromancy :sweat: but I noticed on Wayland the UK release date for these is 30th November - unfortunately they appear to have already sold their allocation :huh: I've already spoke to my FLGS about getting these, hopefully they'll be able to come through :ermm:

Screenshot_20231014_112144.thumb.jpg.f40bc8a3d488919b88e4ec0acbaaf55f.jpg

I got a random shipping notification from Alchemists workshop saying mine had shipped that I ordered months ago - they were originally release dated the end of September, so I was now expecting to not see them until end of November, but apparently not.

12 hours ago, Blindhamster said:

Mine arrived, they’re pretty nice, I like that they have distinct bare heads and some other unique things like the bionic arm. The captain is one of the nicer captain models too which is always a win

Must collect them all mentality being done a number on right now... should look into where I can get them.... If its not too late already

14 minutes ago, jimbo1701 said:

Does anyone know if these are guaranteed to get you one of each of the models or are they completely random?

If you get the whole Outer (a box ) then you have one of each and one random grunt, people at the local shop that got the whole box got the Sgt Marius twice and another got the assault guy twice, and another got the Auto Bolter guy twice, I haven't opened mine yet (it got tucked away by the wife for Christmas opening:tongue:) but i got a couple extra to open now, they are quite good models, the bare heads are characterful. 

Cheers, M