DG Buffs

L30n1d4s

• 2 months later...

Played today and it felt a lot closer to what I remember from 9th.  We aren't as disgustingly resilient as we used to be, but the damage is starting to feel closer to what we were, especially when enemies were taking 1 toughness hit plus -1 to their saves.  Suddenly I was chewing through enemies left and right.  Admittedly, went into a battle against Ork infantry while I was predominately using our Plague Spitters, but it was a fun game.

Definitely still need some changes, ideally a little AP to make up for a missed Lethal Hit, but otherwise, I think we're in an OK place.  Definitely not as dominant as we used to be, but still pretty fun as long as you aren't running face first into a meta list.

We played 1500, I had;

Biologis Putrifier

Chaos Lord

Lord of Virulence

Tallyman

Plaguecaster

1x10 Plague Marines kitted for Melee in a Rhino *4xHW, 4xLW, 1xPlaguespitter, Champ with HW+Plasma

1x10 Plague Marines kitted for Shooting *2xPB, 2xSpitter, 2xSpewer, 3xBolter, Champ with HW+Plasma

2x Foetid Bloat Drone

2x Plagueburst Crawler

1x Myphitic Blight Hauler

10x Poxwalkers

3x Deathshroud.

Technically 1525, but opponent brought 1520 with Orks so we both agreed it was fine.

I absolutely decimated this opponent.  Vital Ground start, Chilling Rain secondary.  I won 64-17