Availability of models

Akerkoke

Hello,
I'm desperately trying to find/buy 1 monster of each type (exocrine, haruspex, toxicrene, maleceptor), but they are always sold out.
You know approximately when GW does the restock of old models? I was hoping they would do it with the new codex but apparently it isn't the case

13 minutes ago, Akerkoke said:

Hello,
I'm desperately trying to find/buy 1 monster of each type (exocrine, haruspex, toxicrene, maleceptor), but they are always sold out.
You know approximately when GW does the restock of old models? I was hoping they would do it with the new codex but apparently it isn't the case

Use the "Email Me" button, it'll give you first dibs when they're available :thumbsup:

As @Grotsmasha said, the best bet is to use the e-mail notification option. It's really anyone's guess as to when things are re-stocked, because GW's production can't keep up with current demand and release schedules :sad:  

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

Yup. From what iv heard production of certain kits recently had put normal production way off (leviathan)however nids have had issues way back in crusher stampeed. How much the new warehouse issues have also impacted too. Seems to be gws current limiting factor...