March of Iron Strike Force

Deus_Ex_Machina

There was a series of these Chapter-themed boxes released in the run-up to Christmas last year.  I've seen the Raven Guard and Imp Fist ones in the wild in the last few months, but the Hands one in particular is extremely hard to find even on eBay or social media buy/trade groups.

18 hours ago, Iron Father Ferrum said:

There was a series of these Chapter-themed boxes released in the run-up to Christmas last year.  I've seen the Raven Guard and Imp Fist ones in the wild in the last few months, but the Hands one in particular is extremely hard to find even on eBay or social media buy/trade groups.

Ugh I'd kill for the Imperial Fists one at a 15% off LGS discount.  My local place got like, two copies and they flew off the shelves.

So many heavy intercessors.  Be still my beating heart.

I am going to check out my FLGS this week. Naturally there is a strong dislike venturing to that location as that store could have been the inspiration for Comic Shop Guy in the Simpson: It´s located in a dark alley, founded in the 90s, has dirt and dust all over the lightless place, product is heaped everywhere and it is an accepted norm that merchandise is trampled upon (mostly MTG cards) when looking for stuff in that place. According to critiques from this year not much has changed since the 90s although the owner of said enterprise has become even lazier. 

I also contacted the local GW store manager. He has no other choice than to send those outdated patrol boxes back to England. There is hope that next Christmas or the one after that they do another run of those products. Buying any Primaris product on it´s own without discount just can´t be justified by me as it is borderline expensive.

5 hours ago, DemonGSides said:

Ugh I'd kill for the Imperial Fists one at a 15% off LGS discount.  My local place got like, two copies and they flew off the shelves.

So many heavy intercessors.  Be still my beating heart.

I bought that box to go with 5 more I had.  They’re gonna be Crimson Fists for me and I’m converting Tor Garadon(sp?) to Pedro Kantor.

Sending you a PM.

Yeah I just want to toss this out there that I have two local game stores in my area, Rockin Rooster Comics and Games, and Yottaquest, that I know have a number of the Christmas Army boxes still on their shelves. I'm willing to be the intermediary for free, to get a box and send it to you if those stores don't ship stuff? I know the Cincinnati Games Workshop store (Hyde Park Plaza Warhammer) had a couple of them still on the shelf too.

I'm in Cincinnati, OH, US.

Edited by Eilio Tiberius