Models you want to see MTO'd/reissued

Evil Eye

As the title says- what minis would you like to see re-released by GW?

Myself, I'd vote for the Mk1 Rhino kit. It's an absolute legend of a model, still looks pretty fantastic given its age, but decent ones on the aftermarket are pretty costly. I got lucky with a complete one for £30, but if GW reissued the kit I'd absolutely buy a few more. Bonus points if they threw in the metal Marines that can hang on the rails.

Others I'd be very pleased to see:

>Any RT bikes (IMO the best Space Marine bikes there are)

>Forge World Dreadnoughts

>Metal Screamer-Killer

>Some of those weird metal Inquisitorial acolytes that came in a boxset with an Inquisitor(?)

4 minutes ago, Dont-Be-Haten said:

I'd like to see the old LotD sculpts brought back. They'd make great Heresy Salamanders.

Seconding this, they were such a cool looking unit I hope they bring them back as a MTO and I sure as hell wouldnt mind an updated look using the 30k marine sculpts as a base. 

I'd also love to see the old pewter Scout models, those looked great and sadly they were long gone once I joined the hobby. Vostroyans also would be cool to see return to MTO, I missed the last time they were out.

6 hours ago, Dont-Be-Haten said:

I'd like to see the old LotD sculpts brought back. They'd make great Heresy Salamanders.

They’re some of my favorite marine sculpts, and lore, periodt. Would love to have these at non-scalper’s prices. 

The six wheeled Elysian buggies that can be flown in by the Valkyrie Skytalon.

Diaz Daemonettes.

The Ambull and the Zoat.

All the old Inquisition models- the metal retinues, the alternate pose Jokaero, the alternate Daemonhost, Terminator Inquisitors, the old Hereticus Metals.

And the noise marines from the wave pictured below.

Oldschool Noise Marines.jpg

Oh, and the Noise Marine Dread.

Edited by ThePenitentOne

8 hours ago, Ulfast said:

Totally Vostroyans for me. I have some but they are far from an army so to get them back would be awsome!

I imagine a lot of fraters would welcome a return of pretty much every imperial guard (and baseline human tbh) mini not made in plastic. The perry twin guard, vostroyans, Elysian, steel legion, even the old Arbites would be welcome.