10th company. structure, names, creation

greatcrusade08

Hey guys.

Ive been on and off for a long period, in the last stretch of my degree (juggling with work and family is tough).

I really want to gather as much information on the Ultras 10th co as posssible.

I used to have the whole creation materials, structure etc, but with things changing to primaris and those wonderful new primaris scout models, i feel reinvigorated to try again.

Please forgive some of my noob questions, as i mentioned ive been out of the loop for a while.

The primaris phobos units, are these regular battle companies wearing stealthy armour, or are these part of the new tenth company.

Does Ultramarines Primaris still have a company structure after return of big G?

Im guessing we still have

Captain Antilochus, master of recruits

Torias Telion.

Did Issam die in swords of Calth, im about to start reading it, so ill find out in a couple weeks im sure.

What are the other known scout sergeants names?

Do we have any snippets for primaris scout creation yet?

I have a theory that each scout sergeant has 9 scouts, yet only takes the best 4 into the field.

Each scout will be at different levels of 'maturity' and training and the constant attrition and replacement creates a conveyer belt with the best one or two scouts from each squad being picked for place in battle companies to replace losses.

In chapters due antilochus and Telion take to the field with around 45 scouts, less than half the total number, which makes sense according to my theory.

But I also feel the tenth will have far more than 100 scouts tbh, maybe many many more 'trainees' who are starting out.