Greetings everyone

TheNewMann

Greetings everyone, I am TheNewMann. A big military sci fi nerd who discovered 40k 3 years ago and fell in love to it ever since (Mainly in the form of playing 40k video games and reading its novels and lore). And I wish to come and stay in this forum to talk about 40k (and maybe learn about tabletop since I am planning to have an imperial guard army and I am already playing some 40k games on tabletop simulator). And while it is the first time I am using a forum, I hope my time here would be as nice as yours.

Welcome!  Be sure to check out the Astra Militarum (aka Imperial Guard) forum - I'm sure they would love to see whatever guard-ish projects you might have in store.

Or, you could always recognize the corpse emperor for the lie he is, and approach the setting from a more pragmatic perspective:biggrin:

Well beyond having a grey knight paladins squad, I also draw some 40k artworks. So I think I have stuff in store :)

Also does the pragmatic perspective declare that the corpse emperor and his horrid imperium must be destroyed and the galaxy drowned in its own blood ?

3 hours ago, TheNewMann said:

Also does the pragmatic perspective declare that the corpse emperor and his horrid imperium must be destroyed and the galaxy drowned in its own blood ?

Um... maybe?  But only because the so called Imperium of Man is incapable of systemic change and any collective efforts by its citizenry to improve their lot is met by violence by the state.  Plus, you know.... free tentacles!  Who can say no to free tentacles! :kiss:

3 hours ago, AGRAMAR said:

Hi! More new blood!  Welcome aboard, frater!

TO THE BATTLEFIELD OF THE 41RST MILLENIUM WE RIDE THEN!

1 hour ago, Dr_Ruminahui said:

Um... maybe?  But only because the so called Imperium of Man is incapable of systemic change and any collective efforts by its citizenry to improve their lot is met by violence by the state.  Plus, you know.... free tentacles!  Who can say no to free tentacles! :kiss:

and most importantly :

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!