Imperial Warhawks?

Dracos

Greetings gentle-not so gentlefolks :happy:

Since the Heavy Intercessors came out I have verrrry slowly been pushing toward an "all" Gravis army . . . . which is really out there for someone whose been a Raven Guard lover since oh 3rd edition? But man I really love these Gravis models. Still, The Gravis line is hamstrung by its manuever and limited options, so I can tell you how pleased I was when GW decided to include Primaris as recipients of Terminator armor also. Having already purchased the Bastion Strike Force a while back I was prepped for the coming of 10th (most displeased with 9ths power creep curve).

I had no plans for Tor Garadon and had sold my Lysander model way back when I quit the game in 5th before returning to 8th. I was pleased to go with the new Terminator Captain (but with a Relic Shield bit) and my Gravis Captain from the first appearance of the Primaris models. I was working on my army list and a creature of symmetry I looked at my two Aggressor squads and my two Terminator squads and really wished I could add a character into each of the 4 squads ... and the Biologis might fill one but what about the second Terminator squad? Then like lightning it hit me. Holy Emperor in Valraks words, Lysander . . . . which as it turns out seems out of stock everywhere.

Soooo .... after much rambling I come to ask because I really am sad if its true .... Is Lysander ("legal") no more? 

IMG_0309.jpeg

Edited by Dracos

On 9/21/2023 at 11:29 PM, Dracos said:

Greetings gentle-not so gentlefolks :happy:

Since the Heavy Intercessors came out I have verrrry slowly been pushing toward an "all" Gravis army . . . . which is really out there for someone whose been a Raven Guard lover since oh 3rd edition? But man I really love these Gravis models. Still, The Gravis line is hamstrung by its manuever and limited options, so I can tell you how pleased I was when GW decided to include Primaris as recipients of Terminator armor also. Having already purchased the Bastion Strike Force a while back I was prepped for the coming of 10th (most displeased with 9ths power creep curve).

I had no plans for Tor Garadon and had sold my Lysander model way back when I quit the game in 5th before returning to 8th. I was pleased to go with the new Terminator Captain (but with a Relic Shield bit) and my Gravis Captain from the first appearance of the Primaris models. I was working on my army list and a creature of symmetry I looked at my two Aggressor squads and my two Terminator squads and really wished I could add a character into each of the 4 squads ... and the Biologis might fill one but what about the second Terminator squad? Then like lightning it hit me. Holy Emperor in Valraks words, Lysander . . . . which as it turns out seems out of stock everywhere.

Soooo .... after much rambling I come to ask because I really am sad if its true .... Is Lysander ("legal") no more? 

IMG_0309.jpeg

We'll find out at some point in the next month if Lysander is no more. Just have to wait for the codex release.

Edit... make that; pre-order from this weekend and find out when the book gets delivered.

Edited by Forté

• 4 weeks later...

I’m in process of finishing the second unit of Heavy Intercessors and then on to finishing the Terminators, converting Lysander and starting  Tor. 

++ Army Roster (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Primaris Warhawks) [2,000pts] ++

Detachment: Firestorm Assault Force

+ Characters+

Darnath Lysander Warlord

Tor Garadon

Captain in Gravis Armour [War-tempered Artifice]:

Boltstorm Gauntlet

Apothecary Biologis

+ Battleline +

Heavy intercessor Squad [5]

Heavy Bolt Rifle

Heavy intercessor Squad [5]