First go at painting

WAdams2152

Looks solid! The skin/chitin came our well, and I really like the highlighting you've done on those leg-plates. 

I've seen a few Screamer-killers with the seam exposed on the right leg, is the kit fiddly there? I know these monopose Leviathan models are a little weird in places.

17 hours ago, Wormwoods said:

Looks solid! The skin/chitin came our well, and I really like the highlighting you've done on those leg-plates. 

I've seen a few Screamer-killers with the seam exposed on the right leg, is the kit fiddly there? I know these monopose Leviathan models are a little weird in places.

I have heard you have to cut the connecting pins a little for the screamer killer to fit flush in all points.

Yep doing them all - I’ve actually got a double set of them. I really like the new termagants models, I think they looks really good. 

Regarding the leg, I really should’ve green-stuffed it, I’ll have a look at the pin length when I build the next one and let you know…

Great for a first model back, looks really good. My ony comment would be that the basing is a similar colour to the model so it kind of blends in and might stop other models from 'popping'. This is an issue with other armies, but nids can look great tied more into the bases, so this is down to personal taste. Looking forward to seeing the rest!