WAR's Blood Angels 1st Company "Archangels"

WAR

With the release of Arks of Omen I wanted to build and play a different army.  I grabbed a Marine Boarding Patrol, a Blood Angel Combat Patrol, and Mephiston earlier this year.  I never got around to really doing much with them. Fast forward a few months, one of my friends bought 3 Leviathan kits for his massive Nid army and I was able to buy the 3 Squads of Terminators and an extra captain from him to go with my Leviathan purchase I split with another friend.  I have been toying with building a 1st company list for a while (a few years) but Raven Guard/ Raptors just never felt right.  Being a fan of Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels it makes sense to do the 1st company. I am not a competitive player and this is just a fun army with some conversions and chance to paint another color. 

Currently I am picking up some various parts and since I am in the process of moving, it will take me a bit to get around to actually starting this army. I am planning on building it in 500 pt blocks. with the Terminator Librarian and 2 squads of terminators being the first block.