done with the designs for this fan made chapter.

Kriegsman

Kriegsman here and yea i managed to finalize the designs for the 10 captains and chapter master that i've been thinking about despite school kicking my ass etc.
before i start yes the last one is a chaos marine seeking to redeem himself.
i've been trying to learn more about the lore so that i can actually make this more detailed and true to the setting of 40k while still adding a bit of personal touch purely for fun.
this whole ""project"" itself is just for fun, i don't intend to try and buy miniatures and re-create them simply cause warhammer basically doesn't exist in my country and honestly most products just cost an arm and a leg to buy online.
so i'll stick to just making some lore for them at the moment and if any of you have any criticism, tips etc then i'll be happy to hear em.
have to learn somehow.
edit: had to make the whole post again cause they weren't in order lol, they should be now.

chapter master with no weapon.png

chapter master with weapon.png

first captain no weapon.png

first captain with weapon.png

Second_Captain_no_weapon.png

Second captain with weapon.png

Third_captain_no_weapon.png

Third_captain_with_weapon.png

fourth_captain_no_weapon.png

Fourth_captain_with_weapon.png

Fifth_captain_no_weapon.png

fifth_captain_with_weapons.png

6th captain.png

6th captain with weapon.png

7th captain no weapon.png

7th captain with weapon.png

8th captain no weapon.png

8th captain with weapon.png

9th captain no weapon.png

9th captain with weapon.png

10th captain no weapon.png

10th captain with weapon.png

Edited by Kriegsman
one pic for some reason multiplied so had to edit it.

They look interesting to me, and I quite like the "mushroom" colour of the armour. :smile: I would say, don't go anywhere there may be Dark Angels with the last guy, though! :wink: :smile: 

I can't quite help but think jump pack Space Marines with lascannons is not quite Codex compliant :tongue: :smile: 

6 hours ago, Firedrake Cordova said:

They look interesting to me, and I quite like the "mushroom" colour of the armour. :smile: I would say, don't go anywhere there may be Dark Angels with the last guy, though! :wink: :smile: 

I can't quite help but think jump pack Space Marines with lascannons is not quite Codex compliant :tongue: :smile: 

Thank you, also why is it not exactly codex compliant if i may ask?

It's just that traditionally heavy weapons lived in the Tactical and Devastator Squads - the only ones who had jump packs were Assault Squads, who had close combat weapons. Having said that, GW's production of Suppressors does rather go against that. To be honest, it was just a light-hearted comment, and shouldn't be taken too seriously. :smile: