The Ashes of Armageddon – your orks needed!

apologist

Waa-Ghazghkull! Armageddon iz ours!

Face.jpg

I've started an invitational project called 'The Ashes of Armageddon' – and this is your invitation.

There's an overview of the whole project in this post, and more info on how to get involved with the orks in this post, but in short, I'm after pictures and stories of your orks, as part of Ghazghkull Thraka's first invasion of Armageddon.

Sounds great – how do I help?

• Ded fast  The quickest and simplest way to send reinforcements to Ghazghkull is to post pictures of your models (on a neutral background) as a reply here, along with any lore, and the credit you'd like (e.g. B&C username, Instagram handle etc.). I'll use them as appropriate on the blog as the campaign goes on.
  • Ded snazzy  If you've got more time or are particularly enthused, then you might make some models specifically for the project and get some shots of them in action on desert or city terrain (if you can include an opposing force, all the better – gold standard stuff is your orks fighting Imperial Guard; ideally Steel Legion, but beggars can't be choosers!. 
  • Readin' is fer gitz  Perhaps the background-writing aspect tempts you as much as the painting? In that case, you might consider writing an article along these lines, detailing one of the warbands. While it's best if you can supply your own pictures for this, if you can't, I'll do my best to illustrate things. 

While full armies are lovely to see, quality's more important than quantity, so even if you've just a handful of Evil Sunz or a scattering of Snakebites, your ladz are very welcome to come join in the krumpin'.

If you've got any questions, let me know :)

Screenshot2023-10-05160928.thumb.jpg.3e54fcf5bcc31cb993d0b7601a521d44.jpg

• 1 month later...